Its Here!!!!

71st_Mastiff

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh, that would explain it. As I'm off to work. I waiting for the autoupdater, as I can't fly today anyway. :(

However my F5 is about to break, as I'm waiting for it to turn up on the store. Once I get the serial number ill be happy.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Oh hallelujah I finally remembered my password ! And it´s such a stupid one !

I was almost close to tears when I couldn´t remember it and the password reset wouldn´t work...

Okay now ED and Belsimtek, I´m ready, you can activate the auto updater and the buy button now ;-)

And I have to fly (or better crash) this evening as the next days I probably can´t, roe buck season opens tomorrow.

Auto Update is running !

edit: no, it´s not: Can´t download object - some filename - hash mismatch... ?!?

edit2: Now it works ! Sorry for the confusion, I´m like a little boy at christmas ;-)

Edited by WolfK33

Guys, a little help please? I've followed the instructions to use the auto update, but when I go to start>ED>DCS World, I don't see any icon for auto-update. Am I looking in the wrong place, or have I missed something?

Guys, a little help please? I've followed the instructions to use the auto update, but when I go to start>ED>DCS World, I don't see any icon for auto-update. Am I looking in the wrong place, or have I missed something?

You can also just run DCS World as usual, the autoupdater should show up right before launching the game, last i heard it checks for update every 24 hours.

oh my God , it has been released and I am in office .. 3 hours to go, then whop whop whop

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

From your Start tab:

FjjvamI.png

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I've launched DCS World and no auto-update popped up.

I've tried searching in start>search box for the DCS auto-update too, and it finds nothing.

I'm running version 1.2.3 so I would've thought that auto-update would be included....

I've launched DCS World and no auto-update popped up.

I've tried searching in start>search box for the DCS auto-update too, and it finds nothing.

I'm running version 1.2.3 so I would've thought that auto-update would be included....

see post 147 just above yours :D

or check your bin file in your dcs folder and look for dcs_update_apply.exe if i'm correct

Edited by Newspeedy