Its Here!!!!

71st_Mastiff

Stupid question in between:

My DCS World comes from the german boxed version´s CD of DCS P51. Will I be able to install the Huey (wich I have to buy through the website of course) into that install ? I´m asking as I saw "All DCS modules should be purchased from one website account." in the E-Shop...

DCS World was never a boxed release as far as I know.

You need to download it to get up to version 1.2.4 and then buy the Huey.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DCS World was never a boxed release as far as I know.

You need to download it to get up to version 1.2.4 and then buy the Huey.

The P-51 needs DCS World to run right? It wasn't released as a standalone like the A10C and BS? So perhaps they included DSC World in the boxed version. I believe once you play MP with your account and the P51 it will become locked for you. You then use that account on the DCS website to buy your new modules with. Check that here: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/myserials.php

Edited by vtsgoose
  • Like 1

Well, not a DCS World boxed release, I bought DCS: P51 as a box, and it installed DCS World and P51 from the CD.

The auto-updater worked fine with 1.2.3 and the following small patch, I just wonder if a module that was bought online will work together with one that came in a box in the same install ? Because not "purchased from one website account" ?

edit: thanks vtsgoose, I will look at that.

Well, not a DCS World boxed release, I bought DCS: P51 as a box, and it installed DCS World and P51 from the CD.

The auto-updater worked fine with 1.2.3 and the following small patch, I just wonder if a module that was bought online will work together with one that came in a box in the same install ? Because not "purchased from one website account" ?

It will work if your MP account is the same as the one you use in the DCS shop, i had the issue when the A10c beta came out and didn't had a CreditCard so asked one of my teammates to buy it for me. He had to unbound the serial with the link i provided so it could be bound to my account.

Stupid question in between:

My DCS World comes from the german boxed version´s CD of DCS P51. Will I be able to install the Huey (wich I have to buy through the website of course) into that install ? I´m asking as I saw "All DCS modules should be purchased from one website account.

Purchase it with the account you log into DCS MP with.

• Like 1

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Purchase it with the account you log into DCS MP with.

Thanks !

Now if I could only remember that password...Resetting it doesn´t work,

it says "Control string and your registration information has just been sent to your E-mail address. Please wait for the email. Note that the check word is re-generated on each request." but I don´t get a mail...

Aahrgh, the Mother of all chopper sims is near and I won´t be able to fly :cry::cry:

searching feverishly for a Huey BUY button, none found.

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Does auto update work? I don't want do download whole installation again, just the update...

bad for you - 2 hours more to auto-updater

after it lots of user will download/auto-update so you going to finish it tomorrow maybe

otherwise last time with 1.2.3 i used the auto-updater

everything was fine

except the end: when i click DCSW icon finally - program crashed due to a bad auto update :mad:, so i downloaded the whole 1.2.3 and installed manually which was ok :thumbup:

sign-pic4.jpg

:yay::cheer3nc::beer::balloon::drunk::holiday: WOOHOO. Only problem is I'm off to work in an hr. Now where's the Huey, I have money for yer .

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Where's the Huey icon. EB said it was updating site and she will be ready to buy shortly at 11.53

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh: