Derelor's UH-1H checklists/guides

derelor

Hi guys,

since the UH-1H module is nearing beta release, I am sharing some of my (unofficial) checklists/guides I created and used for testing. Some of you liked the style of my A-10C checklists, so maybe these documents are also useful to you.

Please note that I am not a real life pilot and have no experience regarding the real aircraft. I have gained all my knowledge only by reading manuals and technical documents and listening to discussions with experts. So I may have it all wrong ;)

Credits go to Krebs20, HuggyBear, Furia, Vibora, PilotMi8 and others who helped me a lot understanding the UH-1H.

The documents are not always 100% finished and will probably contain errors. Let me know if you find any, so I can correct them and provide updates.

Here is my "startup checklist" which is more a small "study guide" with a lot of additional information than a simple checklist. I will share more of my documents in the future, for example "Autorotation" and "Shutdown".

Please leave feedback!

Thank you and happy flying,

derelor

DCS UH-1H Self-Study Guide v0.5 - Startup.pdf

DCS UH-1H Self-Study Guide v0.5 - Autorotation.pdf

Edited by derelor
  • Like 1

1338 - beyond leet

ED Forum rules EN|DE|RU

Thanks

Any tips on how you mapped the Warthog Hotas?

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Thanks mate, much appreciated.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Thanks again Derelor

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Cheers for the checklist's, they will come in very handy.

Mick. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Keep the faith

AMD PHENOM II X 4 955be @3.2 GHZ | ASUS M4A88TD-V EVO mb | Corsair XMS3-8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory | Nvidea GTX 580 GDDR5 GPU | CNPS9900 NT cooler | Corsair HX850W psu | Seagate Barracuda 500GB HD 300 MBps - 7200 rpm | WIN 7 64bit | 32" HD LCD TV | 5.1 surround sound | wireless keyboard and mouse | Saitek x45 hotas.

Very well done. Thank you Derelor

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

Thanks !

MSI Z170A Titanium Edition mobo + 6700K CPU

32 GB G.Skill TridentZ memory 3200 MHz

Sandisk Extreme Pro 256 GB SSD

Samsung 950 Pro 512 GB M.2 SSD (3 GB/s) for DCS and +.

HP ZR24W Monitor, EVGA GTX 1080ti FE

Thrustmaster Warthog, MFG CrossWind rudder...

and Oculus Rift CV1.

Any tips on how you mapped the Warthog Hotas?

Funny facts about Huey:

1) Weapons release button is located exactly in place of Ka-50's trim button.

2) Trim button is located exactly in place of A-10C's weapons release button.

:doh:

Therefore, I predict there will be nowhere safe near me trying to fly this helo...

Funny facts about Huey:

1) Weapons release button is located exactly in place of Ka-50's trim button.

2) Trim button is located exactly in place of A-10C's weapons release button.

:doh:

Therefore, I predict there will be nowhere safe near me trying to fly this helo...

:megalol:

What could possibly go wrong. ;)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...
Hi guys,

since the UH-1H module is nearing beta release, I am sharing some of my (unofficial) checklists/guides I created and used for testing. Some of you liked the style of my A-10C checklists, so maybe these documents are also useful to you.

Please note that I am not a real life pilot and have no experience regarding the real aircraft. I have gained all my knowledge only by reading manuals and technical documents and listening to discussions with experts. So I may have it all wrong ;)

Credits go to Krebs20, HuggyBear, Furia, Vibora, PilotMi8 and others who helped me a lot understanding the UH-1H.

The documents are not always 100% finished and will probably contain errors. Let me know if you find any, so I can correct them and provide updates.

Here is my "startup checklist" which is more a small "study guide" with a lot of additional information than a simple checklist. I will share more of my documents in the future, for example "Autorotation" and "Shutdown".

Please leave feedback!

Thank you and happy flying,

derelor

Thanks, nicelly done, I flown Huey for years in the south of France (I'm fench nobody's perfect) in forest fires, i'll get a better look at it and if I have a sugestion i'll let you know, but from what I've seen you'r pretty good my freind.

Thaks again