F-18 grip, WARTHOG compatible

• 3 weeks later...

Wouldn't it make more sense to begin releasing grips for sims that have already been released?

I'm greatly looking forward to this project!

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Wouldn't it make more sense to begin releasing grips for sims that have already been released?

All the grips are either planned or already done. The A-10 is covered by warthog of course. Black shark will be a challenge with it's trigger mechanism, but I already have a working 3d model.

The first one to actually be produced, plug'n'play, that's kinda hard to answer now. I've prepared the F-18 the most, just in case ED module gets close to release by the time I'm making prototypes, cause I expect F-18 to be the most popular module so those would be the easiest to get off the shelves.

My favorites are KG13 A & B, for the Me 109, and Fw 190, just because I'm into WWII aviation at the moment. But the complexity of the modern HOTAS is a great challenge and that's what I'm all about.

I think that's the funniest photo-response I've ever seen. :D

g.

That's just an old pic of Lukas from the first time he saw an airplane. :D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

The first one to actually be produced, plug'n'play, that's kinda hard to answer now. I've prepared the F-18 the most, just in case ED module gets close to release by the time I'm making prototypes, cause I expect F-18 to be the most popular module so those would be the easiest to get off the shelves.

I think you might also have to prepare the grip for the VEAO Eurofighter Typhoon module because it will probably also be very easy to get off the shelves. Oh and also most probably be out before the F-18 module.:joystick:

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

there is a lot of people that want theF F-18 stick, but there iis a lot for other sticks. i would put

out the ones that have a plane out or going to be out soon. my two cents would be an A-4 stick

and throttle. Lots of info and pics. easy to make. flight model is close to being finished for DCS. please consider.

there is a lot of people that want theF F-18 stick, but there iis a lot for other sticks. i would put

out the ones that have a plane out or going to be out soon. my two cents would be an A-4 stick

and throttle. Lots of info and pics. easy to make. flight model is close to being finished for DCS. please consider.

There's an A-4 for DCS? With an almost complete flight model? Link please ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ED Forums » English » Sim Topics » Mods and Apps » DCS Mods » A-4 Skyhawk. this is his page with ed forums. goes by the name jazareo. you can get his facebook stuff there. he has the argententian sensor dome on top of his models but other than that they look ok. 60 years old and still cant spell.

geneb, your friend is not the only one. this is a classic aircraft from a time when planes got hit and did not come back. this one did, brought home more pilots or alowed them to fly over water to punch out and get picked up. all for less than or around 800,000.00 us dollars.

I dont think they went to Brazil there was a serious FMS security issue with the Kahu A4K's. They sat in cocoons for years at Blenheim. Eventual sale went I believe to a US civil firm for use as High speed tactical targets etc.