F-18 grip, WARTHOG compatible

Looks awesome! Does it come with the extension?

My system:

Intel Core i7 4770K@3.5Ghz, 16Gb Crucial 1600mhz DDR3, MSI GTX660 Gaming, Scythe Mugen 4, Samung 850 EVO 500GB, Fractal Design Define R4, WD Green 2TB, Windows 10

TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Flight Cessna Rudders

DCS:

A10C, UH-1, F15C

"When everything seem to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it..."

Henry Ford

You've restored quite a bit of my faith this week, Hegykc. You'll have my money soon, i hope.

It gets darkest just before sunrise :D

You bet your sweet pink scrawny ass I will be buying one of these and reviewing it!

Looks awesome!

Sure that would be great cause that's what I'll need help with. Spreading the word. This is designed as a simple kit, so I can manufacture as much as needed, quickly with no waiting lists, without the fear of getting swamped by assembling processes due to too many orders. I would of course return the favor in any way I can.

Save

Edited by hegykc

The unit has adjustable clamping diameter that clamps onto what ever extension you're using.

Perfect!!! :thumbup:I'm also using Milan's extension for flying Helo's and Love it,Let me know when Kickstarter Opens up....I'm IN :thumbup:

Patrick

mini.gif

Kickstarter Opens up....I'm IN :thumbup:

I will be selling them directly. I mentioned a phrase "my own kicstarter" in a way that this will financially kickstart everything else I have prepared for manufacturing, but lack the funds to do all at once, or a bigger part of it. This will get the financial burden of my back as I've been putting all my savings in component testing and development for the last couple of years.

Save

Hi,

I thought I'd ask before reading +100 pages :) is there a link with more info on the sticks?

Are they metal or plastic, how much do they cost (I've read somewhere $120)?

What is the ETA?

I will be selling them directly. I mentioned a phrase "my own kicstarter" in a way that this will financially kickstart everything else I have prepared for manufacturing, but lack the funds to do all at once, or a bigger part of it. This will get the financial burden of my back as I've been putting all my savings in component testing and development for the last couple of years.

Save

Send me an invoice when they're ready, sir.

Sent while I should be working instead.

The unit has adjustable clamping diameter that clamps onto what ever extension you're using.

Just clearing some confusion.

These can be used as a standalone without the extensions as well, correct?

Check Six!!!_:gun_sniper:_:pilotfly:

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

And again I forget the most important part. No, for now. MFG Milan is making extensions now so I'll see what kind of a deal we can make to bundle it together.

Wow finally, and yes I have MFG 10cms too, will be great. any pre-order?

i7-6700K | MSI Z170A Gaming M7 | Dominator 32GB 3000MHz | MSI GTX 1070 GAMING Z | 2TB SSD & 1TB HDD | Acer H277HU 27" WQHD | Audeze Mobius | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR 5 | Windows 10 Pro

Hm, I've only seen some pics of warthog gimbals (and no price).

Anyone has more info on sticks?

He gave the approximate price in his post if you look.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.