Does the Mig29 have fuel tank graphics??

Mizzy

Hello its me again,

does the Mig 29 have fuel tank graphics or fo i have to make my own?

Also where are the F15 fuel tank graphics?? ED tends to forget these little things that mean a lot to me :)

Anyone know the answer?

Thank you

Mizzy

R.T.F.M.

Having a bad day??

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Mizzy, I was gonna ask a question regarding the F15 fuel tanks textures as well. If you can improve them then I'm interested!!

Good luck and sorry I can't help you.

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

This is what I mean

ScreenShot_034.jpg

I had to do my own Mig29 fuel tank skin as the default one is just plain gray same as the F15 fuel tanks are.

I still cannot find where the F15 fuel tank graphic is :(

Btw PTB.BMP isn't the right one, it must be somewhere else called something else for some reason :D

Mizzy

Oops, sorry, I thought you meant you couldn't find the mig-29 fuel tank empty graphic in the cockpit, and I mistook you for Manny, I'm soo sorry.

Yes, it appears that the fuel tanks for the mig and f-15 ingame are just plain grey, without any markings or colours on them, nice skins btw.

Sorry again.

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

Oops, sorry, I thought you meant you couldn't find the mig-29 fuel tank empty graphic in the cockpit, and I mistook you for Manny, I'm soo sorry.

Yes, it appears that the fuel tanks for the mig and f-15 ingame are just plain grey, without any markings or colours on them, nice skins btw.

Sorry again.

No need to say sorry, I wasn't very clear what I meant.

Well I have just finished a skin for the Mig 29 fuel tank so now that's sorted but still having difficulty with the F15

Thank you Thomas D very helpful and some wonderful skins on your site btw.

Mizzy

Sorry again.

bwuahaha

you suck