G940 Rudder Pedals Don't Appear in Options

FIXED

Hi,

I want to know how to get my G940 rudder pedals to appear in the options of my DCS so I can activate them in my BS2 and A-10 games. Though they automatically have been assigned to rudders I don't have any field to assign the brakes to them.

This needs to be fixed asap so I can learn to fly.

In my screenshot you can see ALL of my current options:

Keyboard, G940 Joystick, G940 Throttle, TrackIR, Mouse

G940 rudders are not present but they are all 100% working in windows and every other flight simulator.

How do I add them?

1546237267_Launcher2013-03-2523-49-50-14.thumb.jpg.f7ffc9c54c5068c150ad4b3b9d1c4a54.jpg

Edited by exhausted

There is nothing to be fixed "asap"... G940 works fine. Cool down your tone we are not kids to kick legs...

What version do you have? I see you have Trackir in controls and AFAIK is not displayed anymore now... or at least my Freetrack doesn't show but works OK.

P.S. Welcome to the DCS forums.

Edited by zaelu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

yeah... sometimes the connector from rudder pedals comes off from stick base.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Please, only serious responses from now on. You guys didn't even read through my post. Ask yourself if what you're about to post is going to actually be helpful before you click "submit."

Hi,

I want to know how to get my G940 rudder pedals to appear in the options of my DCS so I can activate them in my BS2 and A-10 games. Though they automatically have been assigned to rudders I don't have any field to assign the brakes to them.

This needs to be fixed asap so I can learn to fly.

In my screenshot you can see ALL of my current options:

Keyboard, G940 Joystick, G940 Throttle, TrackIR, Mouse

G940 rudders are not present in DCS options but they are all 100% working in windows and every other flight simulator.

How do I add them?

The problem seems to be that when DCS 1.2.3 detected my setup it never made a spot for my pedals. Without a column of its own my set of pedals cannot be assigned anymore functions, i.e. differential brakes. This needs to be fixed. How do I fix it?