Looking for more players

Sordsman

Hi, Me and another one of my friends play DCS: A-10C alot and were having troubles completing some of the user created missions with just a 2 ship flight. We were wondering if there are any groups out there that would like to take us in or any players who would like to join us. We have a lot of fun with just 2 of us but i feel like we would have a lot more fun with more players. Thanks, and hope to play with you all soon.

IMO there are very few unprotected servers with serious missions on them online. And if there is any, the mission is done pretty fast and no new map is loading because there is no way to do that.

Anyway are you guys speaking german?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Were in the states and sorry we dont speak German although ive always wanted to lol. Also i agree all the unprotected servers dont have serious missions going on which is kinda why im looking for serious players, its much more fun that way IMO.

I would love to give it a try. I work 3rd shifts and whenever I try to find players online they are all asleep. I could play some most nights from 9 or 10 pm est m thru fri til dawn. You might have to help me out a little but l can bomb crap and shoot mavs pretty good but still need to work on some things like avoiding missiles and those pesky AAA guns.

Hi,

I'm in the states and I'm looking for some guys go fly online with once in a while. I have a lot of experience flying online from the old 'Flanker' and 'Su-27' ladder days. Flying the Warthog these days.

Hi, Me and another one of my friends play DCS: A-10C alot and were having troubles completing some of the user created missions with just a 2 ship flight. We were wondering if there are any groups out there that would like to take us in or any players who would like to join us. We have a lot of fun with just 2 of us but i feel like we would have a lot more fun with more players. Thanks, and hope to play with you all soon.

hey id like to get in on a nice little group on dcs a-10, i also have all the other modules if you want to implement that in a mission, like im sure the enemy would love a p-51d airshow:megalol:

but seriously, ground forces command, jtac, and air command, but also just willing to fly a-10. im the most fimiliar with a-10

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Call Sign: Pork Chop.

intel I5 4670K @ 3.4GHz - GALAXY GTX 670 2GB @ 1080P - 16GB ( 2X8 ) Corsair DDR3 1600MHz - ASUS VG248QE 1080p

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VI HERO Mother Board - Samsung 840 Pro SSD 128GB(game/boot) - WD 640GB HDD 6.0GB/s - 750w Corsair Power Supply

:yes:Trackir 5 w/ Tclip Pro - :joystick:TM HOTAS Warthog - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech G700s Mouse (edit:May19/14) http://wiki.benargee.com/

Join one of the protected ones. Most of them only require you to join & stay on the provided TS channel while you are in the server. The server passwords are usually on the TS channel.

The problem is that most of the protected servers dont provide a TS server. I dont find any IP/Hostname so i cant join them

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]