Blue cockpit HD

Friedric

Hello again , i looked at the forum Mods/Apps section and i am looking for some HD bleu english cockpit for KA-50 , i instaled some blue pit mods form Lockonfiles , but then DCS wont start any more :( so i unistalled them again and reinstalled back Backup-Bazar.

Where can i find the new Ka-50 HD blue pits english version in HD please , and oh ... also for the russian birds (english) would be nice too ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I/JG53_Friedric

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=99751

read the thread for some info and tweaks to make the MOD work on your system

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

there's a reason its called Black Shark and not Blue Shark dammit

Mr. "damn it" - but not the color of the cockpit is the reason:music_whistling:

perhaps a good idea for you to read first a little bit about "Black Shark" and than post your comments :smilewink:

I think he was just joking guys. :)

The fact that no two Ka-50's are alike make it a great cockpit building platform. I am mixing and matching things I see in my pit. I can understand why they made some of these changes too, now that I am using a similar setup.

Looking at those cockpit shots it always strikes me how no two Black Sharks have the same cockpit layout. Must be a pain transitioning from one to the other.

I can imagine. "OK now to input that into the datalink...where's the damned datalink panel?"

That and the on again, off again production can cause those sorts of issues. Doesn't make it a "great cockpit building platform", quite the opposite. If you think it's bad for the pilots, the wiring behind that cockpit would make maintinence a huge problem being different from airframe to airframe.