DCS 1.2.3 Update Now Available

Wags

If somebody is missing the export.lua and can not get HELIOS,Tars, icontrol to work, here is what you need to do:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=101991

PC: Asus P8Z77-M Mainboard; Intel i5-3570K (4x3,4Ghz) mit Scythe Mugen 3 CPU Kühler; 16Gb Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz; Nvidia GTX570 1280mb; Samsung 830 SSD; Samsung HDD

Flight Sim Gear: TM Warthog; Saitek Pro Pedals; TM Cougars on an 19" screen; TrackIR 5 w/ trackclip pro; Logitech G35 headset

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The torrent is still far better than the autoupdater for me. All modules done and half way through World.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Woot I'm done, auto patched applied successfully, ttyl :pilotfly:

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

maybe we need to utilize the torrent network for Update files bandwidth.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Ok something is weird, now it's auto updated to 1.2.3, attempted the Su27 Campaign. I still have the 2D cockpit?...

Tried instant action as well. Same results.

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

Thanks ED, wish the 3D flanker cockpits could make it into the update, but things happen. Glad for the new SU-27 model making it in. Keep up the good work.

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

It's only the external model that new in 1.2.3, cockpit comes later.
:cry: Nooo Ah well at least I know it's not broken, thanks Mustang. I guess I misread a post somewhere, was looking forward so much to it...

it was stated weeks ago that the 3d Pit would NOT BE READY FOR 1.2.3..

heeeelllllooooooooooooooooooooooo? People read and scrutinize every press release and ED Team Post, then act like something is missing when it was clearly stated that it wouldnt be in this release....

<shrug>

• Like 1

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

• ED Team

heeeelllllooooooooooooooooooooooo? People read and scrutinize every press release and ED Team Post, then act like something is missing when it was clearly stated that it wouldnt be in this release....

<shrug>

Not everyone is a forum whore like us Skatezilla :) lol

I am still downloading on my crappy connection, can not wait to give 1.2.3 a go !

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Not everyone is a forum whore like us Skatezilla :) lol

I am still downloading on my crappy connection, can not wait to give 1.2.3 a go !

I was wondering why my business was boomin, not as much competition as I thought.:lol::lol:

Maybe I shoulda called my brother to turn on remote desktop so I can login and star the update DL now....

<shrug>

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't have time to read all the hundreds of pages on this forum, especially on a specific subject. My initial thought was on what I've read somewhere in this mist that it was expected or attempted to be included, but then again seems I missed a post somewhere on where it was hold off until a future release.

No biggy. No need to be pessimist SkateZilla, chill :smilewink:

Edited by TheMoose

You didn't have time to read the one page of Wags' updates? ;)

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't have time to read all the hundreds of pages on this forum, especially on a specific subject. My initial thought was on what I've read somewhere in this mist that it was it was expected to be included, but then again seems I miss a post somewhere on where it was hold off until a future release.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't have time to read all the hundreds of pages on this forum, especially on a specific subject. My initial thought was on what I've read somewhere in this mist that it was expected or attempted to be included, but then again seems I missed a post somewhere on where it was hold off until a future release.

im chillin, just shruggin at the same time, so.. Chilluggin'?

haha...

Just saying.

The one with the pretty pictures..

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1674855&postcount=6

As mentioned earlier, one of the features of FC3 will be a new 6 DOF cockpit for the Su-27 Flanker. This is in addition to new cockpits for the F-15C, A-10A, and Su-25.

Here are some first look, work in progress images of the new Flanker cockpit.

Two point though:

1- It will not be ready for the 1.2.3 update.

2- As part of the Lock On: Flaming Cliffs series, it will not have mouse interactive cockpit.

Just in case anyone is wondering, the A-10A pit is not part of 1.2.3 Either :)

Edited by SkateZilla

I guess within all the hype and the news of the "new su27 model" actually included the cockpit as well ;) But as mention, no worries, at least I know it's in works :thumbup: At least now I'll be able, hopefully finish my F15C campaign :) So I'll concentrate on this one until 1.2.4 gets out, and wishfully, maybe, time & resources given, ED can give us a 3d cockpit with the Mig29 :) and my BAD for not seeing that post lol, but in my defense I'm sure I wont be the only one....

Cheers all, now back to flying :D

Edited by TheMoose

Just in case anyone is wondering, the A-10A pit is not part of 1.2.3 Either :)

Thanks that one I've seen :smilewink:

updater stopped progress so i cancelled. cant get back in now oh well popular site right now for sure

i7 4770k @ 4.5, asus z-87 pro, strix GTX 980ti directcu3oc, 32gb Kingston hyperX 2133, philips 40" 4k monitor, hotas cougar\warthog, track ir 5, Oculus Rift

updater stopped progress so i cancelled. cant get back in now oh well popular site right now for sure

My recommendation is let it do it's thing overnight while you sleep, in the morning call in sick lol and play DCS all day ;) J/K :D

Ok something is weird, now it's auto updated to 1.2.3, attempted the Su27 Campaign. I still have the 2D cockpit?...

Tried instant action as well. Same results.

The FC3 3d pits (besides the F-15) aren't included in 1.2.3. They are still being working on.

EDIT...sniped by GG again ;)