DCS 1.2.3 Update Now Available

Wags

Maybe I discovered a major bug. After fresh install of 1.2.3 verison i cannot place any vehicle on the map in the Mission Editor. They just dont work.

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did notice in the few mission i had time for, as soon as I press pause/break to start the mission, my screen is frozen for a few seconds.

I have always, had to hit pause/break twice to get it to start. I have not updated to 1.2.3 yet so don't know if that will still be the case for me with it or not.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Has anyone else noticed that the radio menu for the KA-50 only seems to work if you are on the ground? Once I take off, the menu options disappear. The A-10 is working fine. . . it is just in the shark.

ralt+\ work?(there was a change prior to 1.2.2 for spu push button...search should give you more detail, on phone otherwise would link)

edit:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=101583

Edited by Daniel M

ralt+\ work?(there was a change prior to 1.2.2 for spu push button...search should give you more detail, on phone otherwise would link)

edit:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=101583

K. I guess I hadn't noticed this until now. I will check/update my keybinding. Thanks!

Edit: Works now, awesome!

Also thank you ED for fixing muh FBB trimmer. Now I can fly!

Edited by MajkStone

-MajkStone

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What can I do to make the updater work? Starting the game only starts the game. running the updater exe in the bin folder only starts the game. any hints please?

Start Orb > All Programs > DCS World > Update DCS World

The updater, unless forced through this, checks once per day.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

New problem:

After the download comes to its end, there opens up a window "DCS Update Bootstrap" telling me "Can't apply update: ? Error"

Only action clickable is "OK"

Edit: Disregard, somehow my Windows declares all folders write protected without my knowledge. Dont know why. Solved it.

Edited by Rongor

Okay, Ive had time to play a bit more, first thing that struck me is that ctrl, alt, tab no longer spawns a new aircraft for me, it is still set as such in the control menu? Also, I'm getting quite a few visual glitches, especially when on the ground, flickering lights, straight lines of colour on the ground and no ocean reflection in rear view mirrors etc, this however could be attributed to the latest Nvidia drivers which I installed about the same time as the 1.2.3 update. I'd be interested to see if anyone else has these problems?? Also the frame rate over all is certainly lower although it is very much playable still. Not a good update for me so far.

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Continuing Georgian Hammer campaign, the F10 view shows 1 flight with the old plane icon, all other flights have A and F icons. Showed waypoints and path for a red unit.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

• ED Team
Graphics.cfg has been replaced by graphics.lua. Some options that were previously changed via the old config file are now made through /Config/autoexec.cfg.

That has since been removed. That was in regards to a change coming in 1.2.4.

HI all,

I dint want to open a new post but whant to see if anyone knows about this.

Trying to update the DCS world form update and got this error:

inflate: (429496723) incorrect data check

Can Anyone assist please.

<S>

• ED Team

I dint want to open a new post but whant to see if anyone knows about this.

Trying to update the DCS world form update and got this error:

inflate: (429496723) incorrect data check

Please, try to update once again (using Update DCS World item from Start menu)

and if it fails again, post (or attach) Saved Games\Logs\autoupdate.log file.

Also, try disabling your antiviruses and firewalls before update attempt.

Dmitry S. Baikov @ Eagle Dynamics

LockOn FC2 Soundtrack Remastered out NOW everywhere - https://band.link/LockOnFC2.

A-10 was crashing out in World (Has always done so; has never worked. Ka50 has always worked; has never crashed out.) so I did an absolutely fresh install.

Result, after all that downloading and installing?

A-10 crashes out of World.

I think I'm going to give up on DCS. ArmA is PITA, but it works. (And cost less, too!)

p.s. I spoke too soon; SU-25, which had been working, crashes out. And my dear Ka-50? it flew for almost 5 minutes ... before crashing out.

I enjoyed Ka-50 and A-10 standalone, and didn't resent spending that money, even though installation had been such a pain. Buying World and mods? This has left me resenting the whole business. Waste my money if you must, but don't waste my time! hour after hour of it!

Edited by BenTremblay

Panzer Blitz => Panzer General => BF1942 => BF2 => OFP DR => WWIIOL => ArmA:OA => IL-2: BoS => DCS Ka-50

A-10 was crashing out in World (Has always done so; has never worked. Ka50 has always worked; has never crashed out.) so I did an absolutely fresh install.

Result, after all that downloading and installing?

A-10 crashes out of World.

I think I'm going to give up on DCS. ArmA is PITA, but it works. (And cost less, too!)

Are you using correct version of A-10C...?????earlier version doesn't work..:thumbup:

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

Are you using correct version of A-10C...?????earlier version doesn't work..:thumbup:
"Complete re-install" meant downloading everything again. And using updater.

I just came by to add something else: now A-10 standalone no longer works.

... wasted hours today to acheive regression.

meh

Panzer Blitz => Panzer General => BF1942 => BF2 => OFP DR => WWIIOL => ArmA:OA => IL-2: BoS => DCS Ka-50

"Complete re-install" meant downloading everything again. And using updater.

I just came by to add something else: now A-10 standalone no longer works.

... wasted hours today to acheive regression.

meh

Question?

Did you de-activate you key before re-install then activate the key again..:thumbup:

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

Question?

Did you de-activate you key before re-install then activate the key again..:thumbup:

There is no need to do that.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: