Thrustmaster Warthog and Rudder install?

Hi guys,

my next choise is the TM Warthog. This was my dream since i have owned DCSD A-10C in 2011. I have some questions.

1, As i do have the G940 rudders, how do i install it? Is that possible with the TARGET software?

2, Do i have to keep or uninstall the G940 drivers?

3, Do i have to unplug the Joystick and Throttle and kepp the Logitech software?

Thank you in advance guys for any tipps and help:thumbup:

LC

Not familiar with with the G940 system.

Do the rudders connect with their own usb, if so just plug them in and leave the rest. If windows detects them thats all you require really isnt it?

No need for Target, Hog is plug and play (almost 100%)

Read here.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=101585

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

I am using TM Warthog + G940...

You need to have installed G940 drivers, and after that you can unplug AC power from G940, and in devices options in windows you can disable G940 stick and throttle HID drivers, and you need to leave pedals HID drivers enabled. Of course, G940 has to be plugged in USB port. That way you only need to setup your G940 pedals if needed, and dont have to fiddle with stick and throttle.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

Not familiar with with the G940 system.

Do the rudders connect with their own usb, if so just plug them in and leave the rest. If windows detects them thats all you require really isnt it?

No need for Target, Hog is plug and play (almost 100%)

Read here.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=101585

Hi Vlerkies,

yep, they do have an own USB connection. :joystick:

Thanks for the thread.

I am using TM Warthog + G940...

You need to have installed G940 drivers, and after that you can unplug AC power from G940, and in devices options in windows you can disable G940 stick and throttle HID drivers, and you need to leave pedals HID drivers enabled. Of course, G940 has to be plugged in USB port. That way you only need to setup your G940 pedals if needed, and dont have to fiddle with stick and throttle.

Hi hreich,

as i have the drivers installed ( i am playing right now with the G940 until the HOTAS Warthog arrives), i can unplug STICK and THROTTLE from AC POWER, then disable them in windows.

What about the Logitech Flight system g940 and Logitech Flight system g940 (HID) im the devices options? Do i have them let enabled?

QUOTE "Of course, G940 has to be plugged in USB port. That way you only need to setup your G940 pedals if needed, and dont have to fiddle with stick and throttle."

Whats the problem if i unplug them from the USB device? I dont want to have them any more. I do not have enough room /space to store both Controllers.

As Vlerkies mentioned, is it not easier to unplug the throttle and stick, install the G940 drivers or let then installed and then plug the HOTAS WArthog?

Thanks

LC

Edited by LcSummers

• 1 month later...