KA-50 Movie

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

use vlc player if its not working for anything else, vlc is free and contains a crap load of codecs and other audio/video formats.

Now can you post the whole movie that features the Ka-50, namely "Black Shark" (Chornaya Akula), it's a movie with almost exclusively the Ka-50 in it, like the Russian counterpart of Stealth from the nineties with a crapload of real Ka-50 footage, bust as always a very non-existant story. I'd like to see that movie, and not only short clips from it with techno music.

The vid was great, but nothing beats the real thing ;)

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

They did some nice editing with the exploding Hind :p

Let's watch some Air Wolf!

The Bell 430(?) that shoots down Hughes 500's in every episode ;)

The main difference between Airwolf and "Black Shark" (the movie), besides the catchy tune, is that in Airwolf not a single weapon was real, while in Black shark, something gets blasted every 15 minutes or so, with real weapons (live firings, edited impacts). I've only seen fragments of this movie, and it would be cool if someone had it for download.

BTW, there's a new French movie about Mirage 2000 pilots, with superb aerial footage, and a very nice fanmade trailer (It's my life.avi). It's already out in France and Belguim, but in my country, it will appear at the end of January :(, but then again, there is no way you can see this movie in the USA or Canada :D

Trailer at Patrick's: http://www.patricksaviation.com/videos.php?action=view&id=356

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

BTW, there's a new French movie about Mirage 2000 pilots, with superb aerial footage, and a very nice fanmade trailer (It's my life.avi). It's already out in France and Belguim, but in my country, it will appear at the end of January :(, but then again, there is no way you can see this movie in the USA or Canada :D

Trailer at Patrick's: http://www.patricksaviation.com/videos.php?action=view&id=356

I assume your talking about "Chevaliers du ciel" ("Knights of the Sky" ? oO )

It should be adaptation of a french comic which completely derived into something else. Movie in itself is not that great, Mirage images are great, though. Too close dogfighting, though.

Whisper of old OFP & C6 forums, now Kalbuth.

Specs : i7 6700K / MSI 1070 / 32G RAM / SSD / Rift S / Virpil MongooseT50 / Virpil T50 CM2 Throttle / MFG Crosswind.

All but Viggen, Yak52 & F16

Now can you post the whole movie that features the Ka-50, namely "Black Shark" (Chornaya Akula), it's a movie with almost exclusively the Ka-50 in it, like the Russian counterpart of Stealth from the nineties with a crapload of real Ka-50 footage, bust as always a very non-existant story. I'd like to see that movie, and not only short clips from it with techno music.

The vid was great, but nothing beats the real thing ;)

Sorry, I don't have the full movie, only this clip.

kind regards,

Raven....

[sigpic]http://www.crc-mindreader.de/CRT/images/Birds2011.gif[/sigpic]

when i play the clip i can't see any video, just hear the audio and media player displays the visualisations for the audio...

tried Video Lan Client as well, no joy...

I also have the Cole2k media codec pack installed. Anyone shed any light on exactly what codec is needed to display the video?