F-313

nr1jc

Ok let's pretend this is real airplane:

First, where do you put radar? That nose is so small, only radar that's gonna fit in would be police one.

Second, they claim how advanced it is. Well if they want to compete with airplanes like F-22, F-35, PAK FA etc., they sure need some speed, right? Now how fast that airplane could be with such a small engine and tiny intakes? Not talking about their placement.

Last but not least, it's supposed to be success of iranian engineering only. Well so where they get knowledge to develop stealth materials? And what about helmet mounted display they supposedly talked about? This is not something you discover over night.

I call propaganda BS on this.

Ok let's pretend this is real airplane:

:megalol:

Q_313_5.jpg

I think the plan was to build a plane that's cheaper than a missile, so they can bankrupt the enemy by getting shot down frequently.

Maybe it's just me but would that canopy actually close with that pilot sat there?

I think I saw one outside the supermarket. 50p/ride.

Edited by marcos

Maybe it's just me but would that canopy actually close with that pilot sat there?

And if it would close.... could he see where he's going through that thick, wavy perspex :smartass: The more you look, the funnier it is, nice large scale RC jet if anything. I think the design is from some forgotten 80's film surely.

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

It looks like a mock up, where's the real aircraft. This thing might still be on the drawing board.

ld2l8OL.jpg?1

:huh:

it looks absolutely mad I grant them that

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

a Bird of prey copy

Boeing_Bird_of_Prey_USAF.jpg

My god xDxDxD

The Iranian regimen can be dedicate to SciFy movies

your kidding but the Iranians did start from work already done in the US.

Its a stealth version of the HIMAT, or X-36 experimental highly manueverable light fighter concepts.

X-36.jpg

The problems for the Iranians is the powerplanet and radar which they dont have access to.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

And if it would close.... could he see where he's going through that thick, wavy perspex :smartass: The more you look, the funnier it is, nice large scale RC jet if anything. I think the design is from some forgotten 80's film surely.

You said it. That canopy is really cheap.

Also if you look at some of the photos closely it looks like it was made from layers of fiber-glass!

Also why is the signs of the aircraft all in English? Why is nothing printed in Arabic abjad?

Clearly this is fake.

Well just looked at cockpit on page 2. Clearly looks like fiber-glass body.

Also, aircraft skin doesn't look like it consists of panels. Not even for maintenance. And there is no visible places for sensors on this whole thing.

No navigation lights.

And lastly control surfaces does not look like they are designed for supersonic flight.

Edited by FanBoy2006.01

The cockpit doesn't look real, too many things in it looks cheap.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

It does look like fiber glass on the inside around the cockpit. I think it's a nice design though :)

Wonder if it has any f14 parts in it ? :D

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On

From the looks of the nose, it's gonna have a very small radar. Those screens look like lil USB monitors. The canopy is nice and clear also, wonder if the next model comes with it tinted?

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

There's one piece of equipment in there I recognize--a Garmin GTX 327 (probably what people are saying looks like a CD changer). Civilian transponder used in general aviation. Not sure if there's a military version but I suspect if there was the head would look different.

Man I could build something better than that in my garage honestly, look at the wings, very thick, I guess it is not going to go fast. At least their f-5 copies are real airplanes. I have to say I was shocked they showed this crapy model to the press.:doh:

Edited by mikoyan

that cockpit looks like a home built GA panel. I have seen most of these avionics before, being a aspiring builder myself. That being said, i have seen Vans RVs that have panels twice as blinged out as this. Reading the yahoo comments on this story are hilarious.

If this has a serious purpose (other then propaganda) i can maybe see it as a manned aircraft to test radar cross sections or something. It definatly does not have a radar, much less employ any type of weapon system. I hope it has a fancy FCS . You couldn't pay me to fly this thing

Edited by smnwrx

If the jet is fake, its not because of anything you can see in that picture.

What?!?!?!

I gave six reasons (From the pictures.) why I think it's fake.

If this footage are real, with what's-his-face standing next to it, then I think it is a mockup for propaganda purposes.

Either a attempt to fool their enemies or their own population or both.

Also you can clearly see the body is made from some molded white stuff that is painted over (Cockpit photo.).

Plus te surface is uneven on the nose?!?!?! The USAF are scared that small dents caused by their ground crews will affect their stealth capability so they have new tools and procedures for maintenance; but this thing is uneven from the get-go.

Oh yeah that is no ejection seat. That thing is a one way ride to where 72 virgins stay.

Edited by FanBoy2006.01

What?!?!?!

I gave six reasons (From the pictures.) why I think it's fake.

If this footage are real, with what's-his-face standing next to it, then I think it is a mockup for propaganda purposes.

Either a attempt to fool their enemies or their own population or both.

Also you can clearly see the body is made from some molded white stuff that is painted over (Cockpit photo.).

Plus te surface is uneven on the nose?!?!?! The USAF are scared that small dents caused by their ground crews will affect their stealth capability so they have new tools and procedures for maintenance; but this thing is uneven from the get-go.

Oh yeah that is no ejection seat. That thing is a one way ride to where 72 virgins stay.

Well, in your first post you gave some good reasons why the picture of the jet Ahmadinejad is inspecting is actually a mockup. The list of details to suggest that it isn't an actual aircraft are endless. Something you expect of any mockup, it would be strange to expect a live ejection seat, a several hundred thousand dollar canopy and actual functional panels with stealth treatment on them...

But from there, who is to say for certain the aircraft or the project that its based on is fake? We've got shaky footage, which could be a number of things. Could be an attempt to fool people into thinking the jet is more mature in the development stage than it is (probably), it could be a model aircraft....could be an existing aircraft they're using as a testbed for various parts of the jet, however unlikely. Maybe the project itself is fake, or maybe its a real project...either way they have full sized model of the aircraft.

There is nothing in those pictures that will give you answers on that score.

Edited by MudRat02

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]