Latest FC3 Update 4/1/13

Take a look inside F-15 new cockpit. The new ones would be very similar.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I don't see how lack of cockpit in the features list indicates that there will be a DCS release - I'm more inclined towards the opposite (but I hope I'm wrong) - IMHO, the F-15 3D cockpit indicates a very possible DCS: F-15C release

I was thinking the same thing, the F-15c pit is Amazing and clearly had a lot of man hours and hard work put into it so it would make sense that it is the natural candidate for a DCS module. I'd love that personally. Of course in an ideal world we would get a double whammy to keep both sides happy... the F-15c which seems logical and then a nice suprise with an Mig 29 or flanker of some description at the same time. We can all dream right. That said I'd like an F-18 or F-16 but all in good time..... It will only be a few years before we have proper red flag exercises and all out wars I'm sure.

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

I'll bring the wine! :)

are you sure ?

http://www.turville-valley-wines.com/winedescription.asp?itemid=975

:megalol:

(sorry for the OT I couldn't resist)

Edited by chromium
added "for the OT"

ChromiumDis.png

Author of DSMC, mod to enable scenario persistency and save updated miz file

Stable version & site: https://dsmcfordcs.wordpress.com/

Openbeta: https://github.com/Chromium18/DSMC

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.

One step at a time young padawans..one step at a time.. :D

The problem with giving us what we want is that we then start asking why they arent giving us what we will want next :lol:

So new su27 model and pit huh? where is my fully modeled su35!

(no trying to be rude on anyone i laugh because i end up feeling the same too)

• Like 1

are you sure ?

http://www.turville-valley-wines.com/winedescription.asp?itemid=975

:megalol:

(sorry for the OT I couldn't resist)

OK, You can bring the Sassicaia to taste (for the price it will only be tasted :megalol:)

Why I'm bringing the wine?

http://www.vinalies-internationales.com/fr/resultats-vinalies-internationales.php?pays=Portugal&region=&appellation=&producteur=&chateau=&couleur=&millesime=&type_vin=&medaille_r=Or&compare=+and+&lim=&langue=fr&annee_vinalies=2012&order=&sens=#

18 gold medals, which 7 are for dessert wines. And there's a lot more very good wines, for less then 5€ a bottle here :drunk: . For 10€ You buy something to be drink in the Olympus!

http://www.vinalies-internationales.com/fr/resultats-vinalies-internationales.php?pays=Portugal&region=&appellation=&producteur=&chateau=&couleur=&millesime=&type_vin=&medaille_r=Or&compare=+and+&lim=&langue=fr&annee_vinalies=2012&order=&sens=#

9 gold medals for Italy

:D

Edited by Xpto

104th Cobra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

interesting! :p

ChromiumDis.png

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.

Pitch and roll sea states depending on wind weather.

fantastic news,

carrier landings wil be fun.

Sweet.

I think I will have to reproduce my Su-25T/Kuznetsov night landing in rough weather/seas while drunk.... :pilotfly: :lol:

Asus ROG Strix B-560-F, Intel i9-11900k, EVGA GTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra, Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-24000, 1TB WD Blue SN550 NVME SSD, Asus PB287Q 28" 3840x2160 TN 4K, Thrustmaster Warthog + F/A-18 HOTAS, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar, Thrustmaster TFRP rudder, Razer orbweaver chroma.

The artist formerly known as VVS 504 Wolverine.

SU-25 cockpit !!! Awesome, this plane has AFM and now with 6 DOF is a winner for me, thanks ED !!!!!

Thanks for update Wags

If I read well, the new cockpit is for the old Su-25, not the T.

Do you think that getting 9 women pregnant will get you a baby in 1 month?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Lg 22'' 1920*1080

CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz +Zalman CNPS9900 max

Keyboard: Logitech G15

GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: Sidewinder X8

PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saytek X52, TrackIr5

RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr3 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz

Case: 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb

Hope that isn't true... I've long stopped flying the 25 in favor of the T model. I am sure I am not the only one.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

no tail hook = ouch

Not necessarily. ;)

There is also a track floating about the forum of said drunken night landing on the Kuz.

Asus ROG Strix B-560-F, Intel i9-11900k, EVGA GTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra, Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-24000, 1TB WD Blue SN550 NVME SSD, Asus PB287Q 28" 3840x2160 TN 4K, Thrustmaster Warthog + F/A-18 HOTAS, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar, Thrustmaster TFRP rudder, Razer orbweaver chroma.

Hope that isn't true... I've long stopped flying the 25 in favor of the T model. I am sure I am not the only one.

+1

The Toad with his AFM is so much fun

Do you think that getting 9 women pregnant will get you a baby in 1 month?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Lg 22'' 1920*1080

CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz +Zalman CNPS9900 max

Keyboard: Logitech G15

GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: Sidewinder X8

PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saytek X52, TrackIr5

RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr3 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz

Case: 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb

Correct.

Just had my first flight in FC3 ... and loving it! It's so good to fly the old Flanker at decent speeds again after doddering around the weeds in the old A-10 for too long ;).

So ... to keep my post on topic, I really appreciate Wag's update re 6DOF 3D cockpit upgrades for the SU27 ... so hopefully it becomes as gorgeous as the F15C's cockpit.

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

Maybe later on they will upgrade Т model with 6DOF also. ED wanting to release FC3 in reasonable deadline, doesn't allow them to do that right now.

The good old Su-25 is still flown with many airforces today so I'm looking forward to fly it with 6DOF pit in the near future.

For me great news also is A-10A with AFM and 6DOF. I liked flying the Warthog from time to time back with Lock-On and FC2, but was uninterested to study all the complicated systems with DCS: A-10C.

Great move ED! :thumbup:

The problem is not the information about russian planes like Mig-29A/S or Su-27P. The main problem is the Russian goverment alowing a russian company, sited in Russia, to release such content without getting involving in very big problems with the law.

I am ceirtanly that ED is able to do a Mig-29A or maybe a S version at DCS level, but what could happen if they release such product without the goverment approval?

The paranoia degree about military contents is reaching an absurd level in Russia.

Not really. Lots of stuff developed before collapse of USSR is not secret anymore. That is because when USSR had dissolved, former states inherited various military material: armored vehicles, aircrafts, guns, and etc. Some of them had no need or could not afford maintenance, so they simply sold that material to other countries. I.e. Moldova sold nearly two dozen of Mig-29S to US.

Wir sehen uns in Walhalla.

Why AFM to A10 of FC3, if there´s A10 at DCS

Better spend that time to create AFM of MIG29 or Su27

Greetings

EDIT

Look people who fly BMS, they do not because of the graphics, they do because the awesome dinamic campaign, but also because the F16 is created very very detail.

DCS has actually good graphics, i think it´s better to focuse in upgrade the planes and similar stuff

Edited by Rikus

Because A10A AFM could be extremely similar to A10C one... AFAIK aerodynamics and engines are the same for both. So, I believe that it was a minor effort to get it. To create an AFM for another airframe means creating it from scratch, and I don't think that it's so easy....

ChromiumDis.png

Because A10A AFM could be extremely similar to A10C one......

It is exactly the same.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Why AFM to A10 of FC3, if there´s A10 at DCS

Better spend that time to create AFM of MIG29 or Su27

That's kind of obvious... to get AFM for FC3 A-10A you only need to use already existing AFM of DCS A-10C and probably just have to adjust some things, while for Su-27 and MiG-29 you need to make the AFM from scratch.

No longer active in DCS...

It is exactly the same.

As I thought. And that's a great idea for those want to fly "blue" coalition feeling the AFM flight model :).

ChromiumDis.png