Man!!!! DC 05B is a sweet mission!!!

WildBillKelsoe

Just finished my second campaign after GH. Devils cross. Now this particular mission is soo packed with SAMs... SEAD flights got toast.. Wingmen RTB'd....

4 rearms, 24 maverick missiles fired. One point, was literally on top of an SA-8.. :smartass:

Mashed flares and chaffs like crazy!! Lost just the right engine.. Made it back to base. score 433 and result 100. promoted to Captain!

Now, if there is anything meaner than hunting SAMs with bum flights, I don't know what it is... Thank you to whoever created Devils Cross.

:thumbup:

I'll take the safe A-10C over ANY other aircraft on ANY day...

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

You're a jerk and I hate you.

Now I have to go through the rest of my work day; then the evening freezing my ass off playing in the snow with my kids until their bed time before I even get to double click the DCS World icon and try this one out.

Fortunately for you, I took tomorrow off so I can indeed campaign away well into the wee hours of the night. Thus, you're forgiven.

Carry on.

• Like 1

PC Specs

• Intel i5-4670k@ 4.5Ghz
  • 16GB of Corsair what difference does it make RAM
  • nVidia EVGA GTX 760
  • Couple SSD's and a couple mechanical drives
  • 27" Acer LCD Monitor (1920 x 1080)
  • 19" ELO Touchscreen (1280 x 1024)
  • :joystick: Saitek X-52
  • :joystick: Saitek Rudder Pedals
  • TrackIR 5 + TrackClip Pro
  • Helios running custom profile for A10C based on Loz's profile.

You're a jerk and I hate you.

Now I have to go through the rest of my work day; then the evening freezing my ass off playing in the snow with my kids until their bed time before I even get to double click the DCS World icon and try this one out.

Fortunately for you, I took tomorrow off so I can indeed campaign away well into the wee hours of the night. Thus, you're forgiven.

Carry on.

Hahahahaha.... and I love you man!!!!

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.