Su-25T Missiles do NO damage with direct hits.

BlackFallout

I know it takes two vikhrs to kill an Abrams. I'm shooting a humvee and an Avenger with vikhrs and the missiles do no damage on direct hits. The humvee does not explode and the solders next to it do not get hurt.

Also the Kh-58 and 25MPU anti radiation SEAD missiles ALWAYS miss their targets by a hair inch and do no damage.

I have DCS world installed with A10C activated. No mods at all.

Run a mission. When you exit, you'll be prompted to save a track which will then be saved to your Saved Games folder. Once saved, upload to the forum.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I kill Abrams in one-shot, usually. Kh-25MPUs have a chance to miss, especially against radiators that have gaps between wires.

ML's you mean.

Edit: Nm, I confuse myself all the time. There was a HARM bug which was rectified.

Edited by 159th_Viper

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

"In the debriefing it says they hit but in game they hit nothing. "

At work, so I haven't looked, but if they miss, but are reasonably close, they might inflict some (non-visible) area damage, which would count as a 'hit' in the de-brief.

Cheers.

So I watched your track, you never had the radar properly locked it was locked on the ground area, next time to ensure the lock, use your TV. and zoom in to the radar.:thumbup: you only locked within the diamond it was not locked on the unit itself.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Real-life SEAD hit probabilities are downright miserable, so don't fret.

Exactly, IRL spam tactic would be better than one-shot and *happiness*.

Also, some missiles will have radars switch themselves off in self-defense.

Example me in Combined Arms, people are scared then :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ