Looking for Squad

Cafe

welcome to the dark side.

S77th is a ka-50 , a-10c and SU-33 squad.

so you have 2/3

Where you are from ?

how old are you ?

What time do you fly ?

What sims do you fly ?

what hotas do you use ?

do you have Track IR with 6DOF ?

do you have any special dietary requirements?

Well I am in Michigan, although originally from the deep south...Australia. Used to do some LAN squadron stuff with my buddies on EF2000, TAW, F3 and finally F4. We mucked around with Flanker for a while, but F4 won the day.

Older than you (probably). Let's just say my first sim was FS 2.0 and Falcon AT on the Amiga is a recent memory.

I can fly most weeknights (EST) and possibly on weekends.

Falcon AF, DCS (new to helis), BMS, FreeFalcon (sick of the last two with constant bugs and probs), ThirdWire Stuff - just love the plane selection...I like to watch.

Saitek X52, no pedals, some programmable keyboards (XKeys).

I have Track IR, but an old one, which I have not used for a while.

Airport runways are a special dining treat for me, although pounding some Russian wannabe with an A10 gatling is too much fun. Other than that, lentils make me fart.

So how am I doing so far - was that an official interview?

Cafe

CAFE_SIG.jpg

looks like you have a good appetite.

I have been fligh simming since before i could spell simulator. 1986/7 ? it was flight simulator ...the black n white version.. i do remember more vividly msfs 3.0 with its ega graphics..

we r running a practice game at the moment, however i have to bail to sit with my newphews.

this is something that i think has worked well for our squadron over the time we have been together, we have both a north american roster and australian roster. the guys are online from 8pm usest most nights, and aussies are on 8pm aussie time most nights but on friday and saturday (your time) it all comes together very nicely at 8pm usest as it is midday sat/sun in most aussie states..