Video 1.2 with Trackir 6DOF

curli

ANy improvement is welcome, all important. A complete Original Lockon would be great, people bought Lockon for the f15, a10, mig29...... not just for the Su25T... Is this going to be another Falcon, patches for a decade??

Oh man.. is there a way out ?

Why don't you guys develope the US stuff?

Damn, there is no realistic F-15 sim out there.. no Hornet, no Mirage, no of any present day fighter, neighter in this "modern fighter simulator.."

Am I the only one thinking this way? if yes I shut up.

Robbie.

I just hope my system can render that cockpit without having to turn everything else down to low. In that video the frames look pretty darn slow. Chop Suey

Rack Rig: Rosewill RSV-L4000 | Koolance ERM-3K3UC | Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.9ghz w/EK Monoblock | Asus Rampage IV Black Edition | 64GB 2133mhz | SLI TitanXP w/ EK Waterblocks | 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB | Seasonic 1000w Titanium | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | TM Warthog HOTAS w/40cm Extension | MFG Crosswind Rudders | Obutto R3volution | HP Reverb

I had no interest whatsoever in 1.2 (that helicopter's just a slower version of the 25-T if you ask me, and the 25T's slow enough already), but that's still a great video.

Despite my reluctance to buy 1.2 or a TIR4/5/6/7/8 or whatever version it is this week, I may be forced to buy both just to sit on the ground and mess about like that for a while. Then I can fire up the Su-27 again and do what I enjoy most in LOMAC...dream about ED adding the darned AFM to an aircraft I care about! :-)

Andrew McP

I thought this game was all about the Su27, now its got loads of other things and the one aircraft left far far behind id the Su27. I mean whats it all about.....Alfie :)

Mizzy.

1.2 should have 6DOF in all the flyables.

This a fact or a joke?

Rack Rig: Rosewill RSV-L4000 | Koolance ERM-3K3UC | Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.9ghz w/EK Monoblock | Asus Rampage IV Black Edition | 64GB 2133mhz | SLI TitanXP w/ EK Waterblocks | 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB | Seasonic 1000w Titanium | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | TM Warthog HOTAS w/40cm Extension | MFG Crosswind Rudders | Obutto R3volution | HP Reverb

You are kidding me MrWolf. Dammit....if 1.2 indeed will have new cockpits with 6dof ...its time I start saving up for a tir 4.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

That looks really fantastic! Especially realistic HUD behaviour. Like it's magnified into the infinite.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

• ED Team

1.1 = 3 DOF:

1- Yaw (pan side to side)

2- Pitch (pan up and down)

3- Z (zoom)

1.2 = 6 DOF

1- Yaw (pan side to side)

2- Pitch (pan up and down)

3- Z (zoom)

4- X (lateral, side-to-side)

5- Y (seat height)

6- Roll (Tilt head to side)

Isn't it really only 2? It only zooms in the z-axis.

But as 1.2 is true 6DOF, will you still have to use the zoom-keys?

Do does this mean we need TIR 4 because TIR 3 will not cut it?

No it does not mean that. TIR pro with VE will give you 6DOF. With TIR4 you get a larger range of head movement, which the sensor will pick up.

Fish's Flight Sim Videos

[sIGPIC]I13700k, RTX4090, 64gb ram @ 3600, superUltraWide 5120x1440, 2560x1440, 1920x1080, Warthog, Tusba TQS, Reverb VR1000, Pico 4, Wifi6 router, 360/36 internet[/sIGPIC]

Looks intense. If I would of known. I would of have waited before purchasing my trackIr3 Pro with expansion. But I reckon it will serve its purpose for know. Unless I get a good price for my new toy, anyone interested in purchasing a trackIr3 Pro with vector clip and track hat, fairly new, around 3 weeks old. Still have the box and receipt, Paid 280$ Canadian with shipping cost and taxes. I’ll make you a deal if your interested, then PM me, so I can get the trackIr4. Anyhow waiting with anticipation for the Ka50 to come to life.

Keep up the good work Ed.

Cheers