1.12 wish

....the question is doing a great dogfight together , it is not who will win or not guys , so if u stat some rules about the weight, why changing the fuel amount or dropping fuel (u can drop ur wing too , may ull fly lighter ;) ) , i take that like a cheat ...and i have already save ****ing nise screenshot of some fat liers rofl :Flush:

im not dogfighting to have got more fuel then my opponent and runing away and waiting his flameout .... but to take pleasure with my bogey (not talking bout sex :icon_redf)

btw it is complety different if you are flying a official team vs team fight or other we are just talking about 1 vs 1 dogfight party :icon_pall

So, if you are concerned about 2-3% of fuel difference ask ED to take out

the "dump fuel in flight" key as well.

There are pilots in HL who load lesser fuel than agreed upon then worse is they still dump fuel before merge :(

Ya 2-3% difference in fuel has big effects on turn performance.

I hope this fuel loading can be lock also ;)

So what about the guy who has a really good hotas setup, when compared with else, or someone with TIR and VR , or someone with high spec system and 'high frame' rates. There's no limit.

Are we getting too hung making the fight even.

Key is once you 'know' that the oponent can have between 0-100%, fuel and youve also got the choice, then game's on, and its fair.

IMO....

Fish's Flight Sim Videos

[sIGPIC]I13700k, RTX4090, 64gb ram @ 3600, superUltraWide 5120x1440, 2560x1440, 1920x1080, Warthog, Tusba TQS, Reverb VR1000, Pico 4, Wifi6 router, 360/36 internet[/sIGPIC]

A thought for 1.12 or 1.2.

For mission builders, there are 'macro' units like BUK site. Well can we have more of these pls?

Option for battalion, and bridage size forces would also be nice.

And better path finding for the AI units. I have a 20 unit column just sit there because 1 unit is against a building or something. Kinda hard to get em where you want.

Also, a better editor. Right now, I have to place the map, with a good guess as to what the land looks like from the elevation and satellite maps. Then I have to jump into the game, F7 over to the unit, pan around to make sure its where I want it. Even if its just some mode in the 3D world, but able to place units like from the editor, that would be the best.

SAM sites are the hardest to place. The radar has to be in the right spot to see anything, and the launchers have to be in the right spot to launch and not be exposed, and not hit a hill in front of em.

• Like 1

A thought for 1.12 or 1.2.

For mission builders, there are 'macro' units like BUK site. Well can we have more of these pls?

Option for battalion, and bridage size forces would also be nice.

And better path finding for the AI units. I have a 20 unit column just sit there because 1 unit is against a building or something. Kinda hard to get em where you want.

Also, a better editor. Right now, I have to place the map, with a good guess as to what the land looks like from the elevation and satellite maps. Then I have to jump into the game, F7 over to the unit, pan around to make sure its where I want it. Even if its just some mode in the 3D world, but able to place units like from the editor, that would be the best.

SAM sites are the hardest to place. The radar has to be in the right spot to see anything, and the launchers have to be in the right spot to launch and not be exposed, and not hit a hill in front of em.

The editor has soooooo much room for improvment. Just in user friendlyness.

Actually seeing the units you place. I just can't understand why something important like this is taken out.

Being able to place units with copy-paste instead of going through like five buttons clicks just to add one unit.

Being able to save custom sites and complexes and things like that.

i7-2600k@4GHz, 8GB, R9 280X 3GB, SSD, HOTAS WH, Pro Flight Combat Pedals, TIR5