FC3 Bug thread

It's about 5 x the size of a standard radar blip, circular, and very bright. Never seen this in FC/Lock on before. I'll send you a screenshot next time I see it.

I think his point is that its a non-issue in reference to realistic behavior. The contact in memory causing overlap between scans. It seems logical to me in how I unlock a target and see old targets at different ranges that aren't actually there anymore.

It's about 5 x the size of a standard radar blip, circular, and very bright. Never seen this in FC/Lock on before. I'll send you a screenshot next time I see it.

ok, that's not what I am seeing... need screenshot

No longer active in DCS...

ok, that's not what I am seeing... need screenshot

I've seen this in past also. Not recently though.

Current Flight Rig

i7 4960X @ 4.6Ghz

ASUS Rampage IV Formula

G.SKILL TridentX 2400Mhz 32GB DDR3

Crucial 1TB MX300 SSD

MSI Gaming X 1080Ti

Samsung 55" JS8000 SUHD 4K

Windows 10 x64

TrackIR 5, Warthog HOTAS

Saitek Pro Flight Combat Pedals

Custom Akers-Barnes, MkI eyeball.

Might as well add this to the list so someone pays notice.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=113775

1.2.6 cockpit panning view behaviour changed with frame stutter introduced.

Current Flight Rig

i7 4960X @ 4.6Ghz

ASUS Rampage IV Formula

Crucial 1TB MX300 SSD

MSI Gaming X 1080Ti

Windows 10 x64

TrackIR 5, Warthog HOTAS

It's HDR related. Turn off HDR and the problem is gone.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, i5 6600K, Geforce 980 GTX Ti, 32 GB Ram, Samsung EVO SSD.

Might as well add this to the list so someone pays notice.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=113775

1.2.6 cockpit panning view behaviour changed with frame stutter introduced.

I'm not having any issue with trackIR, are you sure this doesn't happen with keyboard panning also, that would then be the stuttering issue that many get unrelated to trackIR.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

I believe lange_666 said it occurs also with mouse view panning.

I've disabled cockpit mouse view in view.lua, tmrw night I'll enable, disable trackir and test further. In 1.2.5 the issue isn't present, and I've tried everything so far I know of that might be a cause. I have a fresh install , all latest drivers, etc.. Anyway I'll leave this to the other thread for now as Kuky has responded over there so hopefully investigation is continued there! and this thread is left to FC3 feature, system issues.

Current Flight Rig

i7 4960X @ 4.6Ghz

ASUS Rampage IV Formula

Crucial 1TB MX300 SSD

MSI Gaming X 1080Ti

Windows 10 x64

TrackIR 5, Warthog HOTAS

Happens with mouse and keyboard panning also (with TrackIR disabled)...

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

run DCS repair, this is something wrong on your end

Hi KuKy,

I also discovered some additional problems with the ECM green indicator lights, the autopilot and the afterburner with the SU-27.

My PC was first at 1.26.1746 then, I run DCS repair and nothing. So I updated to 1.26.19532 and the problem persists. The Su-33 is fine.

I am attaching a picture showing the SU-27 in full afterburner and the green indicator lights are not working.

Finally the campaign submenu cannot be loaded with the updated 1.26.19532 ...

How could we fix this?

TIA

Screen_131027_231221.thumb.jpg.6eb355275a7e227452adc4f3997e20e8.jpg

@ralch... on my end afterburner lights are working fine (see screenshot) they are hard to see as they can be blocked by cockpit parts but they are forking fime, also location of ECM light is shown on screenshot. Autopilot should be working also... key "a" for following route, and "h" for level flight.

Screen_131028_213753.thumb.jpg.92d9839fa6b27698551611e3a9973039.jpg

No longer active in DCS...

Two compaints about FC3

I have two complaints.

Firstly, the gunsight is off. I don't know about other planes, but that of Su-27 is definitely off. I have had targets flying level with no maneuver whatsoever, and I have had it right at the center of my gunsight. Yet none of my bullet hit the target. Please refer to the attached trk file, which is a little mission that I made for myself for practising defensive BFMs. Note especially the first and the last of my shots.

Secondly, the F16 tends to commit suicides... It just hits the ground far too often. I have used a few AI crafts for practising offensive BFMs, among them F14A, F15C, F16 A and C, F18, and Mirage 2000. Only F16 (both models) does this. Please tweak something there...

That's all for now.

Thank you!

Cheers

Defensive BFM 3 Gunsight off Nov2-2013.trk

I have two complaints.

Firstly, the gunsight is off. I don't know about other planes, but that of Su-27 is definitely off. I have had targets flying level with no maneuver whatsoever, and I have had it right at the center of my gunsight. Yet none of my bullet hit the target. Please refer to the attached trk file, which is a little mission that I made for myself for practising defensive BFMs. Note especially the first and the last of my shots.

Secondly, the F16 tends to commit suicides... It just hits the ground far too often. I have used a few AI crafts for practising offensive BFMs, among them F14A, F15C, F16 A and C, F18, and Mirage 2000. Only F16 (both models) does this. Please tweak something there...

That's all for now.

Thank you!

Cheers

F-4E suicides also in dogfights.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi guys

Whenever i switch to one of the AI aircraft in a mission in FC3, I can no longer turn on that unit's radar which makes most of my weapons useless. Any ideas?

What plane are you jumping into? Are you switching to air-to-air mode before turning on your radar?

Happens in any of the A-A capable birds. Su-27/33, MiG-29s, F-15C. And yes i am switching into an A-A mode before trying to turn it on. But I should be able to turn on the radar regardless of that (at least, in the F-15C i should).

I have two complaints.

That's all for now.

Thank you!

Cheers

Just so I know, have these been acknowledged as problems/bugs of the program, so that I can expect corrections to them in future updates? Or do you, E.D. and its tester-team, that is, consider these user errors or something else that do not require corrections from your side?

Thanks.

Edited by blackbelter