?? cant pickle missiles in F-15C ( FC3) ??

Sorry if this is a stupid question...

I feel very funny to ask this after having flown all varieties of Falcon and Lockon from the beginning until now... but...

I cannot fire missiles from the F-15C in FC3 ? either with the pickle button of my TMWH or with the keyboard shortcut Ralt-space ? everything looks fine, the radar is locked, the missiles are loaded and selected and the launch authorization lights are on... but I cannot launch?

By the way, it is not a keyboard problem because the space bar fires the gun no problem...

what am I missing?

thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In DCS I fly jets with thousands of pounds of thrust...

In real life I fly a humble Cessna Hawx XP II with 210 HP :D

You have to press and hold the release button (button 2) for a couple of sec...and then the missile launches off the rail. I think its that way since LO FC2 as it was added as a feature to enhance realism (IIRC). If only they also separated the russian bird missile/cannon fire, that would be perfect. Russian birds also have two separate triggers for cannon and missiles. (source: Su27 documentary ...walkaround by pilot)

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

ah....

thanks Witchking, I had forgotten about this (have been flying only A-10C in the last 2 years...)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In DCS I fly jets with thousands of pounds of thrust...

In real life I fly a humble Cessna Hawx XP II with 210 HP :D