Online Tactical campaign ''Chameleon''

gregzagk

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CBU-87/103 are far worse on frames than the 97/105. But then that brings into the issue that FAR more 87/103s are in the inventory and have been used in combat than the 97/103s. So what do you want? Realism or framerates?

Realism is mute , if FPS go to shite !!! ..... with respect to ordanance . Ordanance eye candy doesnt matter to me , if the FPS go to crap .

Can I make somehow my CPU render all the explosions instead of the GPU... my GPU (HD6950) is dying at 99% while flying and my CPU doesn't even know I'm playing DCS World... it's like 70% idle...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...

1st post updated.

Mission briefing/Teamspeak info & Campaign rules posted in the forum's group : http://forums.eagle.ru/group.php?groupid=89

Please register to blue or red side and to the available slots with a response inside the group discussion.

Thanks!

@badger66

Mission will last ~3 hours . We have 2 CA Commanders in our squad for Blue side. We are waiting some Commanders from the red side to show up .Let's have fun :thumbup:

Edited by gregzagk

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

Unfortunately I will be working at that time (2:00pm) at my location. Running one Friday? I'm off...

Have fun all, sounds like a great idea btw:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |

Due to the fact that the mission was announced for 19:00 zulu not tacking into account the change in daylight saving time the mission start is shifted one hour later, namely at 20:00 zulu

Apologies for the inconvenience.

So the mission will be on 7th November 20:00 zulu time!

See you! :)

Thanks guys for the mission. Some constructive criticism:

Major issue:

F10 map showing all is a no go for an event like that. Use tacview and watch the Su-25T guy on red side: you see him going on an interception course 40 nm outbound to an A10 flight. Better no F10 symbols than showing all because if it's there people will use it.

Minor issues:

Callsigns should be the same in briefing and mission editor. I joined Pontiac 1-2 and ATC called me Pontiac 1-1 all the time.

Let the parts of a flight spawn next to each other. There was chaos on taxiing and getting all flights take off together because one part of a flight spawned in (for example) west of the airbase, the other part spawned in the east. That with 5 flights and everybody taxiing at the same time... :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ariescon.com

Intel i7-6700K | 32GB RAM | NVIDIA GTX 1080 | 1TB m.2 SSD | TM Warthog | Logitech G-35 | TrackIR 5 | Windows 10 Ultimate 64bit | 3 monitor setup @5760x1080 | Occulus Rift

Thank you all for participating!

Debriefing will be available soon.

Unfortunately we had a server crash after 30 minutes flying but in the second flight it seemed working better.26 pilots seemed to be too much for the Server.Specially when the battle front had a lot of ground units involved.

F-10 was set to fog of war but we could see everything.I suppose it had to do with the Ground commanders and the SAM in the airbases that provided big radar range.It should be changed in the next one.

As far for the mission I believe the Reds had a great time. Their mission was to make as much damage as they could to Blue forces until reinforcements arrive (Phase 2).

Blue got Gori but with a lot of armor losses.

See you in the next one!

tscampain.jpg

Thanks guys for the mission. Some constructive criticism:

Major issue:

F10 map showing all is a no go for an event like that. Use tacview and watch the Su-25T guy on red side: you see him going on an interception course 40 nm outbound to an A10 flight. Better no F10 symbols than showing all because if it's there people will use it.

if you disable F10, you make it impossible to use a Ground Commander slot.

F-10 was set to fog of war but we could see everything.I suppose it had to do with the Ground commanders and the SAM in the airbases that provided big radar range.It should be changed in the next one.

we had an AWACS in the air - it show you everything!!! - remove it and Fog Of War "working"!

AAR

First i have massive perform problems yesterday - on the airfield i have only 8-10FPS - in the air it was okay. But over the target area (power plant) my FPS drop down to 0FPS!

--> for next week, i need to tweak my system for this massive on units.

after this and DCS crashed - i shut down my pc for the day/night. Sorry!

----------------------------------------------------------

I would count this as test battle - so keep it up and we see how we can improve the perform for next week.

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

Thanks very much for taking the time to host this mission last night, I had a great time despite a couple of server crashes. I'm sure it will get better each week :)

I also had FPS issues around Gori which I guess was due to the amount of units in action and the huge amount of explosions happening around there.

Otherwise it was a great mission and it was good to see so many people turn up. I look forward to the next one :D

I coudnt connect last nigh at all, i didnt even see the server in server list...I tried and managed to connect to other servers...Can you please send me correct Ip and if its possible for me to try and connect to server just for testing purpose before next campaign event?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia