Who should America invade next?

VVanks

Canada. :D As of Jan 1, I'll need to use a passport to cross the border. I'm an American citizen, for cryin' out loud. Just who so they think they are to require me to have a passport to get in? :D

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Hahaha these people on the video are so stupid.

I know they can't even point Iraq and Afghanistan on world map. Common Americans would have problems even to find Mexico on the map. They really need to re-educate their masses or they're doomed.

For now for them there's just US, and the rest of the world: with attitude problem :D

If these kind of people are running the strongest country in the world - then it won't last long! :D

Poor Australia. Prepare for defense. Pwned.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

This reminds of a thread I posted about a large scale public study in the US just before the invasion of iraq, and I told everybody in that thread 70% of people didnt know where Iraq is. Showing the rampant ignorance there. Got alot of hot air in that thread.For any US citizens here forgive me, but this street enterview just confirms that. Im apallled though that to my utter surprise they even misstook north Korea for Australia, only one of the most known allied countries to the US.

I sincerily people should stop a bit and see the right programing on TV, aparently everybody was watching "survivor" and worse things while the their own country men die by the thousands...sad.

P.S. Note that Im not steriotyping anyone.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

5х2=?

Yes, Klyde?

12?

Ok, let's get an answer from someone, who's not comlete retard.

----------

Funny movie:)

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

Please dont exagerate...were having a serious talk here...dont make this thread closed...

My PC specs below:

Americans do not need to know where Avganistan or Iraq or for that matter where Serbia is. Vast majority of Americans do not need geography in their every day life.

Vast majority of everybody else in the world needs to know where America is. Because their every day life depends on ot.

• Like 1

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

I hear "Eats, Shoots and Leaves" is a decent book...

_Marine']god theirs some stupid people in this country

Yup, and that should be there's (abbreviated form of there is), which is wrong since it should be "there are".

"God, there are some stupid people in...."

"Their" indicates ownership; "it was their apple". There, Their, They're are my pet hates.... sorry.

No offence intended.

Americans do not need to know where Avganistan or Iraq or for that matter where Serbia is. Vast majority of Americans do not need geography in their every day life.

Vast majority of everybody else in the world needs to know where America is. Because their every day life depends on ot.

That is a rather arrogant opinion, which is what causes this problem. To think that the world relies on America, and to think that America doesn't need to rest of the world, is a very outlook of the world. This over patriotic, borderline idiotic worries me, but I am just an insignificant person form another insignificant country (England).

Plus, have I missed something, but (3/5)+(2/3) does equal 19/15 = 1.266... (irrational)

_Marine']but seriously i hope that all of the people in this forum think America is a land of dolts..

(I assume you mean the opposite of what you said)

I certainly don't think you can sample the population, and then show the worst and use that as a representation. By brushing all the population with the same brush makes us worse than the people shown in that video.

Although the stereotype for Americans is that they know nothing outside their own country, and believe America can survive alone, and other countries can't survive without them (as demonstrated in a previous post).

So although in some cases this stereotype holds true, it would be just as bad as us to think the whole of the US behave and beleive that.

_Marine']no offense taken..:)...wrote that post very late :)...but seriously i hope that all of the people in this forum think America is a land of dolts..they just happened to find the stupid ones for this video...

Semper Fi

Believe or not I have heard this excuse before...I think its a bit of a denial there.

Its not only your local TV networks, there are publish studies from agencies arround the world.

For what I have observed these past years, a large portion of US citizens dont worry too much about getting themselves informed and generaly they are content with everyday mundane life and are simply not much interested in the problems of the rest of the world.

My PC specs below:

I really just find that video tragic, how did USA become like that? :icon_neut

Now, I'm not bashing, I'm just stating the (to me) obvious... when will USA grow up?

This is not aimed to offend people because obviously there are a lot of nice people in USA, but the country as a whole and how it is percieved in other countries are not so good. But as long as the attitude that "we don't care because we can kick your ass" remains, I guess we all have to live with how america is looked upon.

I guess you could say that USA is in its childhood, that's probably why the american ideals and to some extent the american way of life haven't really matured yet and are in some respect like other western counties where 100 years ago.

Again, this was not meant to offend anyone, this is not personal, it's just how I see things.

i7-2600k@4GHz, 8GB, R9 280X 3GB, SSD, HOTAS WH, Pro Flight Combat Pedals, TIR5