Please post new key commands for 1.2.1 world and modules

hreich

Here are the changes in A10c, Ka50 & Su25T

A10C

Present in 1.2.1 but not 1.2.0

{down = iCommandViewPlus, name = "Camera ordnance tracking", category = "View Extended"},

{down = iCommandViewTransposeModeOn, up = iCommandViewTransposeModeOff, name = "Camera transpose mode on/off", category = "View Cockpit"},

Present in 1.2.0 but not 1.2.1

{down = iCommandNoAcceleration, name = "Time normal", category = "General"},

{down = iCommandViewNightVisionGogglesOn, name = "Toggle goggles", category = "Sensors"},

Ka50

{down = iCommandViewPlus, name = "Camera ordnance tracking", category = "View Extended"},

{down = iCommandViewTransposeModeOn, up = iCommandViewTransposeModeOff, name = "Camera transpose mode on/off", category = "View Cockpit"},

{pressed = iCommandViewExplosion, name = "Explosion", category = "Cheat"},

{down = iCommandViewPlus, name = "Toggle tracking fire weapon", category = "View Extended"},

Su25T

{pressed = iCommandHUDBrightnessDown, name = "HUD Brightness down", category = "Systems"},

{pressed = iCommandHUDBrightnessUp, name = "HUD Brightness up", category = "Systems"},

These are from my 'Saitek X52 Pro Flight Controller {7345FCD0-C170-11e1-8002-444553540000}.lua' file. which should be them all.

Edited by MadTommy

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

What pedals are using? Most let you assign a key command like 'W' to the pedal. Works just fine with CH Pedals.

Saitek Pro Flight. My friend mentioned something about a slider assignment that he set up for the Ka-50, I'll check into that when I get a chance.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU - Intel 8088 @ 4.77 MHz; Memory - 128KB; 360KB double-sided

5 1/4" full-height floppy disk drive; 10MB Seagate ST-412 hard drive

JG-1 MiG-21bis Checklist

This can't be true, can it? No command to set the time to normal?

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

This can't be true, can it? No command to set the time to normal?

It would appear to part of a reorganisation.

in 1.2.0 I had 4 folders under input: A-10c, ground_unit, ka-50, su-25T

in 1.2.1 I have A-10c, Default, ka-50, P-51D, su-25T

I bet you find it under 'default' now.

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

I own a Saitek Quad. Yes, you can assign a key to an axis. Unfortunatley, can't help out as I am at work :)

I took a look at it and had no luck figuring out how to assign the key to the toe brakes. It's not a deal breaker for me as I have it on a 2way on the stick, opposite of my drag chute. It doesn't affect much since I don't need to use the stick to taxi as crosswind doesn't seem to be a factor in the sim on the ground.

If you do find out how then I'd appreciate the knowledge but it's not a pressing issue for me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

JG-1 MiG-21bis Checklist

...and they still haven't implemented a way to set three separate buttons corresponding to the weapon burst-length in the Ka-50.

...or provided an enumerated list of the cockpit_device_id:s, the down:s and the corresponding value_down:s in order to let me tinker with the scripting myself in order to get the setup that suits me best. (I still can't use the Autopilot switch on the TM Warthog throttle to set the burst-length reliably :()

Problems setting up switches on the HOTAS Warthog or similar?

Tutorial Here

I took a look at it and had no luck figuring out how to assign the key to the toe brakes. It's not a deal breaker for me as I have it on a 2way on the stick, opposite of my drag chute. It doesn't affect much since I don't need to use the stick to taxi as crosswind doesn't seem to be a factor in the sim on the ground.

If you do find out how then I'd appreciate the knowledge but it's not a pressing issue for me.

I've never done it myself with Saitek software, besides my Quad, all my other stuff is CH, but a google search found a full description on how to do it.

Search for 'The first step for programming an axis is to set it to banded mode' in the following link

http://www.ps2netdrivers.net/software/saitek.sst/

I've done that step for the mouse nub on the X52 but the Rudder Pedals have escaped me in the SST programming software.

OH!! I know why, now. The rudders are an icon all on their own in the system tray and therefore have their own settings. :doh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

JG-1 MiG-21bis Checklist

...or provided an enumerated list of the cockpit_device_id:s, the down:s and the corresponding value_down:s in order to let me tinker with the scripting myself in order to get the setup that suits me best. (I still can't use the Autopilot switch on the TM Warthog throttle to set the burst-length reliably :()

None of this is considered end-user information, so I don't think it was ever planned to document it. However, I believe the device IDs you're looking for can be found in the devices.lua file in the Mods/aircrafts/.../Cockpit/Scripts folder of the aircraft you're interested in. In addition, you can get the input command value straight out of the input options screen if you open the MissionEditor.lua file in the Mission Editor folder and change the line OPTIONS_ADD_COMMAND_CODES_TO_TOOLTIP from false to true. You can then hover the mouse over the input command name in the controls options and it will show the command ID number.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

Is there a way to set the default "center" for TIR views to something that is further back in the cockpit (Su-25T and FC3 (When it is released))? similar to how you can zoom out in the Ka-50, A-10C, and P-51D while using TIR.

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

Is there a way to set the default "center" for TIR views to something that is further back in the cockpit (Su-25T and FC3 (When it is released))? similar to how you can zoom out in the Ka-50, A-10C, and P-51D while using TIR.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1488942&postcount=26

You can change the eyepoint and make TIR work better using his tips. Also don't forget to remove the Z axis under axis for track IR zoom in axis commands.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

Thanks for the answer Nate, sad to hear that they won't be implemented. I wonder if they have toe brakes on the actual aircraft or it's a lever like the Spitfire.

As I understand it, Russian aircraft use a lever instead of toe brakes, except for naval carrier aircraft, which use toe brakes.