RAZBAM Protocol

Prowler111

Hmm, problem: according to Wags's post here [link], you guys aren't going to be able to use the advanced flight model. The old standard flight model is not satisfactory for a high-fidelity simulator. What are your plans for this?

From that link

However, 3rd parties are also invited to offer their own Flight Models should it prove to be satisfactory.

Nate

Yeah, DCS is now pretty much completely open and modular. This means that devs can do whatever they want provided there is enough processing power in a computer to do it. AFAIK though, the lines can get a bit blurred when it comes to specific systems implementation such as radar, etc. which would require modification of the core World structure to get it to work properly.

As far as the flight model is concerned however, it is all pretty open and accessible as it stands.

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

• 1 month later...
Not half made, half baked, nothing like that, but straight A-10 DCS level.

thumbup.gif

Another former not-so-interested punter here, but will after reading this statement buy at least the Corsair and the Buckeye. Salud and the best of luck to you!

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

• 5 months later...

Great Expectations

Hello Ron and all at RAZBAM -----

Thank You Ron for the detailed introduction and explanation about who and what RAZBAM is and what the status of your F-15E project is in general.

For what its worth, there will always be plenty of market for DCS products of the A-10C quality and detail level. And you are fortunate to have the license for the F-15E, a huge hole in the DCS offering. I know I am very anxious for your release of this aircraft.

Thanks again for your candor and reassurance about the F-15E. Like many others, I continue to wait.

Cheers --- Bob --- :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sim Box: Asus Maximus, Intel 4790 CPU @ 4.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, GTX-790 + 5GB VRAM, Win7-64, 1 KW supply

• 3 weeks later...
Hello Ron and all at RAZBAM -----

Thank You Ron for the detailed introduction and explanation about who and what RAZBAM is and what the status of your F-15E project is in general.

For what its worth, there will always be plenty of market for DCS products of the A-10C quality and detail level. And you are fortunate to have the license for the F-15E, a huge hole in the DCS offering. I know I am very anxious for your release of this aircraft.

Thanks again for your candor and reassurance about the F-15E. Like many others, I continue to wait.

Cheers --- Bob --- :D

Me, toooo...Grab it!:smilewink:

• 5 months later...

Me too.

Actually I was confused about "F-15?" - I thought.. err, whatever, I got it... I didn't know F-15E is being worked on. And I was planning to buy F-15C.

But, according to this post, it seems F-15E fans will wait really longer.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068