FC3 - F-15 Sim Quality

Guys, chill.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Understood.

But I would like constructive criticism rather than bash other people's work.

I have seen it so many times before. I am feeling the ripples right now from a situation where a coworker left my department (That is already understaffed.) because other people continuously insulted his work although he was very good at it.

Now some guys complain and imply that people should not support Eagle Dynamics.

It must be extremely demoralizing to get this attitude for your work.

guys, we should think outside the box. DCS IS about hi fidelity simulation. The transition to a core based system (World) means all modules will be intercompatible with eachother. Understand this, FC2 fans WILL buy FC3 eventually. I mean I'm getting sick of the A-10, I'd fly the less-clickly F-15 in world over the clickly-like-hell Mustang. Diversity is good. It is and will always be the factor for providing less boredom to simmers. I speak for myself. I WILL BUY FC3. Even though F-15 is only a 6DOF cockpit only, no clicks and gizmoes inside, I think, ED will make it the next fixed wing aircraft for DCS. That is a plus considering it now behaves like the future project minus gizmoes inside.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

guys, we should think outside the box. DCS IS about hi fidelity simulation. The transition to a core based system (World) means all modules will be intercompatible with eachother. Understand this, FC2 fans WILL buy FC3 eventually. I mean I'm getting sick of the A-10, I'd fly the less-clickly F-15 in world over the clickly-like-hell Mustang. Diversity is good. It is and will always be the factor for providing less boredom to simmers. I speak for myself. I WILL BUY FC3. Even though F-15 is only a 6DOF cockpit only, no clicks and gizmoes inside, I think, ED will make it the next fixed wing aircraft for DCS. That is a plus considering it now behaves like the future project minus gizmoes inside.

I want FAstest !!^^

I have already remake all skins full détails and rivets !

but for the PC = bad thing (horrible) not true light and more alltime vivible ...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

== http://www.3rd-wing.net ==

Extremmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has been stated before.

By pushing for FC3, Eagle Dynamics has given us the fastest option for a battlefield with many player-controllable platforms.

If they went for say: DCS MiG 29C; then we would have ended up with a unbalanced sim. This way both sides can put up a fight in air-to-air and air-to-ground.