Ticket #15495, from July still not taken care of.

Quirkitized

Just need a new black shark 1 serial #. ED did respond on Aug. 22nd (a month after ticket) implying I'd get a new one. Now weeks later, I still have yet to get a key.

I am sure you can understand my frustration that something like this is taking so long.

Please, just need a new serial....that's it...not asking for the moon....

I'll send word to have it re-examined. It looks like it was closed automatically by the system, which is obviously wrong.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Oh man, I have ticket 15800...I should expect a delay??

I am here to fly..

Using my PC Power & Cooling 1200watt PSU

Asus Rampage Black 10

i7-4820k @ 4.1 on Air

32Gb Dominator

Asus Eyeinfinity 580X 8Gb

X-Fi Gamer

all on Windows 10 64bit in a

Lian-Li PC70 with 6 fans moving air thru case

Fly with WartHogs

Race with G27

Oh man, I have ticket 15800...I should expect a delay??

Not having a go, just genuinely curious: Why do you enter a support ticket without consulting/reading/asking the question on the forum first? Had you done so, you would have been given the answer to your question much quicker.

Herewith part of forum post addressing your query:

An activation will be required if the hardware/software changes exceed 12 points as rated below:

CPU ID: 13

Windows PID: 3

Computer Name: 3

Hard drive volume serial number: 3

MAC address: 6

RAM amount: 6

See CPU value. That explains the issue and addresses the query as contained in the ticket. Would appreciate it if you could close it as soon as you have the time.

Now,

The following comments are a generalization and is not directed solely at you, Buzzman, but if I have a look at over half the outstanding tickets it makes we wanna cry at the content. Tickets are either opened just to have a go/moan/rant at ED/Support, and not in decent language either. Who knows why, but quite possibly in an attempt to circumvent the rules and inevitable ED Forum sanction had it been posted on said forums. That and queries that could have been resolved had the member just took a couple of minutes and searched the forums/posted.

One might argue and state that as a customer you are entitled to utilise the support structure and you would be 100% correct. Keep the above in mind however when doing so as every single ticket has to be dealt with individually and it's only after having spent a minute or two on a ticket that you actually realise how useless some tickets are. Add the time up spent on tickets that require no assistance and couple this up with 'bumping' of tickets and one can begin to understand the delay experienced.

Yes, I again agree that the above is no excuse for delays experienced and am not attempting to excuse the delay. I am merely stating a personal observation and request that members utilise all existing avenues of investigation (forums, search function) etc etc first.

Make filing a support ticket your last resort and not your first port-of-call.

Please.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Erm.

What about a resolved ticket or said to be resolved ticket that may take a few days that has turned into five nearly six weeks and still waiting?

Cant see any posts about that.

What exactly is it that you are saying/commenting on? I am confused by your comment on having to wait for a resolved ticket? If a matter is resolved why the need for waiting?

Is it the delay in general pertaining to open tickets?

If so, yes, that is unfortunate but has been addressed on countless occasions in numerous posts: At present there are a helluva lot of tickets that have to be dealt with by very few dedicated support staff members. ED is a very small concern dedicated to bringing us a very large product - delays are inevitable, made worse by the very things I mentioned in my post above yours.

In addition, see this thread:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=91440

Edited by 159th_Viper
Link added.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I got an email 3 days ago saying my ticket was updated. There was no message, no new serial. Checked the ticket, still nothing. Tried to activate/play the game, still nothing.

It has now been TWO FULL MONTHS.

Please, do not give me anymore BS excuses about being busy. This is unbelievable. All I need is a new serial. For TWO MONTHS.

I got an email 3 days ago saying my ticket was updated. There was no message, no new serial.

This was caused by the ticket being re-opened.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester