Ракеты в DCS

Chizh

2 minutes ago, Chizh said:

Where does the data about the proximity fuse come from?

One of the MiG-29 manuals has a table with the proximity fuze settings in it. It goes from closure speeds from 150 m/s to 2650 m/s.

vT7kQPU.jpg

And here is what appears to be an upgrade for the R-27 fuze from the Ukrainian Radionix. You can see the same specs of 150 m/s to 2650 m/s.

1abM41I.jpg

• Like 2

17 минут назад, Chizh сказал:

Конечно. Управление то вырубится.

В этом то и проблема. Ракета не поражает цель из-за того, что она достигает значений из графика в момент, когда заканчивается батарея. Для маневра в 3 единицы у неё должно быть ещё несколько секунд в запасе, т.е лететь к цели она должна чуть быстрее

• Like 1

• ED Team
30 минут назад, BlackPixxel сказал:

One of the MiG-29 manuals has a table with the proximity fuze settings in it. It goes from closure speeds from 150 m/s to 2650 m/s.

vT7kQPU.jpg

And here is what appears to be an upgrade for the R-27 fuze from the Ukrainian Radionix. You can see the same specs of 150 m/s to 2650 m/s.

1abM41I.jpg

Thanks!

25 минут назад, TotenDead сказал:

В этом то и проблема. Ракета не поражает цель из-за того, что она достигает значений из графика в момент, когда заканчивается батарея. Для маневра в 3 единицы у неё должно быть ещё несколько секунд в запасе, т.е лететь к цели она должна чуть быстрее

Ты не верно понял суть. У ракеты в момент подлета к цели должна быть располагаемая перегрузка около 3. А времени может и не быть.

• Like 1

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

9 minutes ago, BlackPixxel said:

This is just for the R-27R.

And R-27T has the same problem, I will do more test later for ER and ET

Edited by FoxAlfa
  • Thanks 11

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:

https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery

2 часа назад, FoxAlfa сказал:

And R-27T has the same problem, I will do more test later for ER and ET

Спасибо тебе, добрый человек!

• Like 3

К.В.А.С. - Командное Виртуальное Авиационное Сообщество

Группа в ВКонтакте: https://vk.com/kbackomi

Наш Дискорд: https://discord.com/invite/5tQ7JyWhyJ

• ED Team
5 часов назад, TaxDollarsAtWork сказал:

So I take it the whole R-27 family is being looked at over the 20% missing range?

Yes. It concern 27R/T, probably 27ET.

• Like 4

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

5 hours ago, Hoarfrost said:

по 77-й тоже сделай)

Unfortunately, there are no exact graphs for the R-77 like for the R-27, only non-precise marketing ones. I only feel R-77 is missing the Loft.  

• Like 3

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

12 hours ago, Chizh said:

I can say that today, thanks to FoxAlfa, we saw a problem with the R-27R missile, which has a range less than the declared one by 10-20%. We will fix this.

What i still dont understand - with R-27 you are trying to match your data perfectly, but with AIM-120 you accept it having 11% to >23% too much range based on the same data?

Why should R-27ER match the graph perfectly and AIM-120 have extra energy? CFD research? But then how can you say this when no research is being done for R-27?

• Like 4

• ED Team

Будет правиться. Баг записан.

5 hours ago, Chizh said:

Будет правиться. Баг записан.

When will these bugs be fixed or better yet the CFD be released?

Will it roll out along side MAC in Q3/4 of this year?

Will other FC3 bugs be fixed there too like the Su27 DL or F15 radar range

Or will MAC not correct these issues

• ED Team
1 час назад, TaxDollarsAtWork сказал:

When will these bugs be fixed or better yet the CFD be released?

We'll preparing temporary solution before CFD.  It will be soon.

1 час назад, TaxDollarsAtWork сказал:

Will other FC3 bugs be fixed there too like the Su27 DL or F15 radar range

What is wrong Su-27 and F-15?

2 hours ago, Chizh said:

What is wrong Su-27 and F-15?

Hi Chizh, lots of threads and documentation has been provided for very bad radar range inaccuracy for F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29 (all underperforming), F-18 and F-16 (both seriously over-perfoming).   I hope that you guys take care of this, because radar range is probably the easiest thing you can fix right now.   It's so easy I can do it myself, so it would be nice if it could be done quickly.

For the Su-27 in particular, a functional wingman datalink is desired for MP.

Back to missiles, there is a significant problem with missiles and radars vs ECM right now (100% lock broken and 100% miss by RF missiles when ECM is on for F-18/14 and Mirage) which has been reported in multiple threads, and again here would be nice if you could comment as this is a fairly urgent subject at minimum for multiplayer.

Edited by GGTharos
  • Like 6

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Hello, what GG said and to add, Over-G Limit and Sparrow Loft range for Eagle. 

Edited by FoxAlfa
  • Thanks 2

-------

• ED Team
43 минуты назад, GGTharos сказал:

Hi Chizh, lots of threads and documentation has been provided for very bad radar range inaccuracy for F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29 (all underperforming), F-18 and F-16 (both seriously over-perfoming).   I hope that you guys take care of this, because radar range is probably the easiest thing you can fix right now.   It's so easy I can do it myself, so it would be nice if it could be done quickly.

We have recorded a bug about the shorter detection range of the MiG-29 and Su-27 radars to the lower hemisphere in the tail.
It will be corrected.

Цитата

For the Su-27 in particular, a functional wingman datalink is desired for MP.

Not in plan.

Su-27 is simple aircraft LOMAC class. 

F-15C has not datalink at all in DCS.

• ED Team
30 минут назад, FoxAlfa сказал:

Hello, what GG said and to add, Over-G Limit and Sparrow Loft range for Eagle. 

Do you have track or link to track with F-15C over-G issue?

42 minutes ago, Chizh said:

We have recorded a bug about the shorter detection range of the MiG-29 and Su-27 radars to the lower hemisphere in the tail.
This will be corrected.

Keep in mind that also high alt looking at target more then 2000m bellow are also affected. let's say 12000m looking at the target 8000m for the MiG it will pick it up at ~42km... instead of 60-70km as per RLE. 

22 minutes ago, Chizh said:

Do you have track or link to track with F-15C over-G issue?

Here is track of me pulling a constant 11.2 g turn (I am not that skilled in Eagle, people more skilled than me can do this all day) with full loadout, and then intentional pulling 14g pick up and blacking out, plane doesn't overstress, or any systems fail. I would propose to add a flag if somebody pulls 10 or 11g limit for more than few seconds to trigger radar or random system failure. 

F-15.trk

Edited by FoxAlfa
  • Like 1

-------

• ED Team
19 минут назад, FoxAlfa сказал:

Here is track of me pulling a constant 11.2 g turn (I am not that skilled in Eagle, people more skilled than me can do this all day) with full loadout, and then intentional pulling 14g pick up and blacking out, plane doesn't overstress, or any systems fail. I would propose to add a flag if somebody pulls 10 or 11g limit for more than few seconds to trigger radar or random system failure. 

F-15.trk 158 \u041a\u0431 · 0 скачиваний

The ultimate load factor for aircraft designed for 9g must be at least 13.5 g.
I did not notice g-loads of more than 13.5g in the track.

1 hour ago, Chizh said:

It will be corrected.

There are also problems with the F-15 range (too short for both aspects, like MiG-29/Su-27),  and F-16/18 have far too much range for their little radars.  They pretty much behave like APG-63s.

1 hour ago, Chizh said:

Not in plan.

Su-27 is simple aircraft LOMAC class. 

F-15C has not datalink at all in DCS.

I understand (I wasn't expecting one for F-15C, it didn't get one until after 2008 anyway).   However in Su-27 the fighter DL works for the player and his aircraf tin the same AI group, could this not be extended to MP?

• Like 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

• ED Team

It is off top into missile thread.