Ракеты в DCS

Chizh

On 7/25/2021 at 9:04 AM, Chizh said:

No. This error is only present on advanced guidance system in DCS. AMRAAM and Sparrow at present day.

This is natural. AMRAAM is the best missile in the world.

What do you base this claim on?

The meteor is renowned for its superior kinematics and there are even talks of mounting a similar AESA seeker to it like the AAM4 has.

I must remind you Chizh that you are very far from a rocket scientist to be making such claims.

• ED Team
53 минуты назад, TaxDollarsAtWork сказал:

What do you base this claim on?

The meteor is renowned for its superior kinematics and there are even talks of mounting a similar AESA seeker to it like the AAM4 has.

When METEOR has on its account a sufficient number of killed targets then it will be possible to say something.
Yes, I agree that this is a very advanced missile, but so far there is too little information about its real capabilities.

53 минуты назад, TaxDollarsAtWork сказал:

I must remind you Chizh that you are very far from a rocket scientist to be making such claims.

I am a certified rocket scientist. 😎

• Like 4

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

• ED Team
24 минуты назад, BlackPixxel сказал:

Considering how bad russian/soviet missiles are, that doesn't mean much.

You are wrong. Unlike many, I know the kitchen of Soviet and Russian rocketry from the inside. 😉

• Like 1

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

• ED Team
53 минуты назад, Gahab141 сказал:

Ну такими темпами можно сказать, что не F-22/Су-57/F-35/J-20 - "лучший" истребитель в мире, а F-15C, ведь вон он сколько насбивал. Амраам - не лучшая в мире ракета, просто одна из самых активно применяемых, а потому и сбивающих. По такой же логике Т-72 - самый лучший танк 2/3 поколения, ведь он - самый воюющий и своим огнем уничтожил куда больше человеков, чем все остальные танки второго и третьего поколений вместе взятые.

Узко.

Анализ идет по комплексу известных характеристик и возможностей плюс реально подтвержденная боевая эффективность.

Попробуйте найти в мире более эффективную ракету. Эффективность это не просто количество убитых, это, в простейшем варианте, количество убитых на количество выстрелов.

53 минуты назад, Gahab141 сказал:

Бакалавр по баллистическим ракетам, если я правильно помню?

Инженер-конструктор

• Like 3

Any news regarding moving all missiles to the new AP/API/modeling standard? 

• Like 2

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:

https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery

11 minutes ago, FoxAlfa said:

Any news regarding moving all missiles to the new AP/API/modeling standard? 

Всему свое время 🙂

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

On 7/25/2021 at 3:04 PM, Chizh said:

This is natural. AMRAAM is the best missile in the world.

Are you talking about this one ?

Evidence shows that PAF launched 4+ AMRAAMs against the Sukhois during this engagement. What is less known is how the MKIs counterattacked,” Joshi tweeted.

Joshi said one group of four F-16s fired a total of three Advanced Medium-Range Air-to-Air Missiles (AMRAAMs) against the Su-30MKI fighters and all missed. ...... Joshi said one of the Sukhoi jets managed to evade a fourth AMRAAM."

Not bad for the AMRAAM 🙂

AMRAAM has only easy kill agaisnt defensless aircrafts, all missiles (like r-77) would have do the same.

In fact AMRAAM is the worst MODERN missile of the world.

Meteor, PL-15 an r-77M are better missiles, be sure.

• Like 2

• ED Team
1 час назад, sylkhan сказал:

Are you talking about this one ?

Evidence shows that PAF launched 4+ AMRAAMs against the Sukhois during this engagement. What is less known is how the MKIs counterattacked,” Joshi tweeted.

Joshi said one group of four F-16s fired a total of three Advanced Medium-Range Air-to-Air Missiles (AMRAAMs) against the Su-30MKI fighters and all missed. ...... Joshi said one of the Sukhoi jets managed to evade a fourth AMRAAM."

Not bad for the AMRAAM 🙂

Hindus community have a habit of imagining and fantasizing. Only Pakistanis know where and how the Pakistanis fired.

You better tell me how many R-77s were fired by Hindu and where did they end up? 😉

AMRAAM has only easy kill agaisnt defensless aircrafts, all missiles (like r-77) would have do the same.

AMRAAM has real kills in real combat conditions, unlike R-77 and others.

In fact AMRAAM is the worst MODERN missile of the world.

Meteor, PL-15 an r-77M are better missiles, be sure.

Nobody forbids you to believe it. )

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Chizh said:

Hindus community have a habit of imagining and fantasizing.

Not more than americans to say the less.

27 minutes ago, Chizh said:

AMRAAM has real kills in real combat conditions, unlike R-77 and others.

Your reasoning is very ....strange.

F-16 is combat proven and has kills, f-22 is not.

Does that means that f-16 is better than F-22 ?

With your reasoning, the answer is : yes

To compare missiles efficiency in combat they need to be launched in the exact same conditions, and this will never happend, then, no way to compare objectively the missiles.

All is pure speculation, with datas that countries want (or don't want) to disclose, for propanganda or marketing purpose.

Now ask yourself a question.

Why we have so much informations about US hardware and not so much about french, russian or chinese hardware ?

If you have the good answer, taht will help you to better understand things.

48 minutes ago, Chizh said:

Nobody forbids you to believe it. )

Sure 🙂

• Like 4

• ED Team
3 минуты назад, sylkhan сказал:

Your reasoning is very ....strange.

F-16 is combat proven and has kills, f-22 is not.

Does that means that f-16 is better than F-22 ?

With your reasoning, the answer is : yes

I didn’t mean that kill number is the determining factor in assessing effectiveness. I already wrote about it in Russian above. It is necessary to evaluate in a complex the capabilities of weapons plus real achievements.

5 минут назад, sylkhan сказал:

Now ask yourself a question.

Why we have so much informations about US hardware and not so much about french, russian or chinese hardware ?

If you have the good answer, taht will help you to better understand things.

Russia is now spending billions on promoting its weapons, there is no shortage of that overall, exclude details. Everything is used here, including fakes and misinformation.

• Like 6

• ED Team

When people do not understand what they are talking about, they start mixing apples and oranges.

• Like 7

It's not a surprise to me that the Amraam is probably the best missile in the world, at least for the last 20 years, considering that the US Air force, the biggest AF and biggest expending in R+D and weapons purchasing in the world (by a great margin) has considered the amraam up to the task for many years and not only that but also has constantly evolved it over time to be even more deadlier.

On the other side, missiles like the R77, Pl15, etc, are quite new, with little iterations and no combat record to test the effectiveness and iterate the design (flaws, design limitations or whatever aspect that needs improvements...) .

Sometimes things are as simple as "who invest the most in something gets the better weapon". Given of course similar engineering capabilities and skills in all sides.

Enviado desde mi ELE-L29 mediante Tapatalk

• Like 5

• ED Team
1 час назад, Max1mus сказал:

Я думаю, что было бы хорошо разработать симулятор с абсолютно непредвзятой, нейтральной точки зрения. Почему это актуально для разработки ракет для DCS, которая, по вашему мнению, лучшая в мире, Чиж?

Believe me, I am neutral and not biased towards all objects. The color of the flag is not important to me, I value technology, excellence and efficiency.

• Like 5

I think it would be good to develop a simulator from an entirely non-biased, neutral perspective. Why is it relevant for developing missiles for DCS which one you believe is the best in the world, Chizh?
Who said that? I very much doubt there is a Czich coefficient giving % more range /agility to the amraam just because he posted his personal opinion.

So far ED has always being data/document driven when making any developments and I hope it will stay always like that.

Enviado desde mi ELE-L29 mediante Tapatalk

• Like 2

• ED Team
32 минуты назад, Gahab141 сказал:

Точно. К примеру, F-104 - хороший самолет, достойно показал себя во всех конфликтах, в которых участвовал (нет). Кто больше вкладывает, тот получает результат раньше, но другие затем, опираясь на опыт первых, создают зачастую вооружения не хуже, при том еще и существенно меньше вкладывая

Да, есть такие примеры.

Но чаще страны которые копируют или напрямую воруют чужие идеи не могут создать технику того же качества из-за отсталых технологий. Даже если внешне трактор выглядит также, по эффективности и надежности он уступает.

• ED Team
46 минут назад, Gahab141 сказал:

Зависит от научно-технического потенциала копирующей страны. Одно дело, если условный Aim-9X будет копировать РФ или Китай и совсем другое - какой-нибудь Иран. 
Кроме того, нельзя не вспомнить про японцев, которые вливают в оборонку существенно меньше, чем США, однако первыми в мире поставили на УРВВ ГСН с РЛС с АФАР. Те же американцы, на сколько мне известно, до сих пор сидят на щелевых антеннах

Да, Япония страна высоких технологий. Китаю и тем более РФ до них еще расти.

• ED Team
30 минут назад, azm сказал:

Это достойно стать принтом на футболку!

На футболку лучше "Give Peace A Chance!"

3 часа назад, Chizh сказал:

Да, Япония страна высоких технологий. Китаю и тем более РФ до них еще расти.

как-то каламбурно выглядит эта точка зрения на фоне гиперзвука цирконов и других изделий  

Different type of technology about which we know even less than we know about missile seekers.

Indeed Russia did a good job with this type of propulsion.  Maybe in the future we will find out what limitations apply to it (it's like building the first commercial jet engine).

For electronics technology, if you care to look deep enough you will find that no one has truly caught up to the manufacturing technology for certain components like AESA T/R components to the US.   Same with various other electronics.   So yes, 'they have AESA' and 'They have AESA' but the two AESAs are not the same.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

• ED Team
15 минут назад, Москва сказал:

как-то каламбурно выглядит эта точка зрения на фоне гиперзвука цирконов и других изделий  

Во-первых, никто не отрицает отдельные успешные направления в РФ. При завале других.

Во-вторых, гиперзвук Цирконов пока только на языках представителей МО.

• Like 4

33 минуты назад, Chizh сказал:

Во-первых, никто не отрицает отдельные успешные направления в РФ. При завале других.

Во-вторых, гиперзвук Цирконов пока только на языках представителей МО.

Во первых чтоб это заявлять надо обладать секретной информацией и я не думаю что она у вас есть Во вторых российский гиперзвук на языке не только мин обороны но и госдепа сша и как-то не выглядит гиперзвук менее технологичней ракет в-в и других изделий тактического назначения