Ракеты в DCS

Chizh

• ED Team
49 минут назад, Max1mus сказал:

R-27_all_miss.trkAIM-7M_some_hit.trk

В этот раз 100% одинаковые дальности и скорости ракет.

Это дело случая. 

Вот попадание Р-27 в этой же ситуации.

R-27 vs F-15 tail on.trk

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

3 hours ago, Chizh said:

Это дело случая. 

Вот попадание Р-27 в этой же ситуации.

R-27 vs F-15 tail on.trk 39.69 kB · 2 downloads

Смотрите на последние ракеты в моих треках. Когда я перестал диполи бросать, -7 делает поворот и попадает. Р-27 это не делают. Или ушли за диполи, или нет. 

- AIM-7. New ground clutter model also applied to all AIM-7 family missiles.

Почему это только было зделано для спаррова?

33 minutes ago, Max1mus said:

Смотрите на последние ракеты в моих треках. Когда я перестал диполи бросать, -7 делает поворот и попадает. Р-27 это не делают. Или ушли за диполи, или нет. 

- AIM-7. New ground clutter model also applied to all AIM-7 family missiles.

Почему это только было зделано для спаррова?

Р-27Ер все еще находится на старом ракетном коде, который, вероятно, несовместим с новыми изменениями. Следовательно, missile_data и missile_table lua вместо одного файла.

• ED Team
3 часа назад, nighthawk2174 сказал:

Р-27Ер все еще находится на старом ракетном коде, который, вероятно, несовместим с новыми изменениями. Следовательно, missile_data и missile_table lua вместо одного файла.

Да, верно.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

• ED Team
1 час назад, Breakshot сказал:

Это значит что будут доработаны по стандарту 7М? 

Да, будут.

• Like 1

If somebody, somehow, somewhere and sometimes will be in position to take a look how rocket engine of 27ER is really executed, I would be grateful if possible to make comparisons with this design of mine. It would mean to me a lot from some strange unexplainable reason 🤔

3A586783-2516-4C6E-8DD0-436889A8ADFA.jpeg

Dimensionally, in weight of fuel (energy potential), in technological capabilities and in rules of internal ballistic this as drawn correspond to expected output (burning time and thrust to time function)

Nicely done.  Is the white delineating the sustain grain and the cross-hatch area the boost, or is the white the void volume?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Fuel block (in my perspective) has крестообразный канал all way long but perimeter is not same.

Front side is substaining and highly boost assisting, rear side simple as that boosting only and middle differential is key for everything to have what expected.

Edited by tavarish palkovnik

Sorry, something went wrong in the translation.  I do see that you have the 'star' chamber all the way through.   Also from seeing some of the graphs previously posted it appears that the boost/sustain grain is either only slightly different, or there's no difference at all and the slight boost/sustain power difference may be made up by other means.

Edit:  I am asking because I am curious.  My knowledge is superficial, just enough to understand some of what you have done.   I have not attempted to do the math on rocket motor mechanics though on the surface the equations don't look that scary.

Edited by GGTharos

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

12 hours ago, tavarish palkovnik said:

Fuel block (in my perspective) has крестообразный канал all way long but perimeter is not same.

Front side is substaining and highly boost assisting, rear side simple as that boosting only and middle differential is key for everything to have what expected.

А центральный канал белого цвета чем является? Это тоже топливо или что-то иное?

AMD R7 5800X3D | Aorus B550 Pro | 32GB DDR4-3600 | RTX 4080 | VKB MGC Pro Gunfighter Mk III + Thustmaster TWCS + VKB T-Rudder Mk4 | HP Reverb G2

FC3 | A-10C II | Ка-50 | P-51 | UH-1 | Ми-8 | F-86F | МиГ-21 | FW-190 | МиГ-15 | Л-39 | Bf 109 | M-2000C | F-5 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Як-52 | F-14 | F-16 | Ми-24 | AH-64

NTTR | Normandy | Gulf | Syria | Supercarrier |

• 2 weeks later...
  • ED Team
2 часа назад, Rich сказал:

Any ETA on when the AIM-120 will receive HOJ effects?

120s have HOJ

42 minutes ago, Rich said:

Can 120's loft against a jamming target in reality? Deka's SD-10 can't loft on a jamming target and is a newer missile

The only thing that matter is the available information, not which missile is newer.  Lack of loft is due to denial of range.  Yep, probably the 120 should be doing something similar unless there's some way to inform it of the range or if it uses a lofting technique to deal with it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9 minutes ago, GGTharos said:

The only thing that matter is the available information, not which missile is newer.  Lack of loft is due to denial of range.  Yep, probably the 120 should be doing something similar unless there's some way to inform it of the range or if it uses a lofting technique to deal with it.

I always see missile introduction date argued here as the main way of comparing capability between missile so I apologize if this doesn't follow. Can you go into more detail on "if it uses a lofting technique to deal with it"?

1 hour ago, Chizh said:

120s have HOJ

The HOJ appears to give the missile perfect guidance. It lofts as if it was fired on a non-jamming target without support.

Fired on a jamming target beyond burn through range the missile should propably not loft, it has no range information for that.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rich said:

I always see missile introduction date argued here as the main way of comparing capability between missile so I apologize if this doesn't follow. Can you go into more detail on "if it uses a lofting technique to deal with it"?

It's just geometry using the look angle as opposed a more efficient loft.   None of this applies to DCS.

As to why the date isn't important here - as far as dates go it's all about which missiles were being used in the same time period for most arguments.   Generally, loft is triggered if range information is available, and it's not exactly a new technique.

Edited by GGTharos

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
13 часов назад, Rich сказал:

Can 120's loft against a jamming target in reality? 

We don't know. 

Without knowing the range, it is difficult to set the correct loft trajectory to save energy. We will remove the loft in this case.

14 minutes ago, Chizh said:

We don't know. 

Without knowing the range, it is difficult to set the correct loft trajectory to save energy. We will remove the loft in this case.

Can also R-27, R-77 HOJ be changed from Pure to Proportional Navigation? 

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:

https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery