Ракеты в DCS

Chizh

Missiles perform really well, and a fix of the radar ranges was a very pleasant supruse!!

Thanks alot!

Unfortunately the radar/OLS transition fix did not make it in the update, maybe you can add it in case there is a hotfix in a few days.

Edited by BlackPixxel

7 minutes ago, BlackPixxel said:

fix of the radar ranges

ARe you referring to the F-18? Or did any of the FC3 jets get any changes

Eagle Enthusiast, Fresco Fan. Patiently waiting for the F-15E. Clicky F-15C when?

HP Z400 Workstation

Intel Xeon W3680 (i7-980X) OC'd to 4.0 GHz, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC Gaming, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD. Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS, DIY opentrack head-tracking. I upload DCS videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-7L3Z5nJ-QUX5M7Dh1pGg

8 minutes ago, TotenDead said:

Что, МиГ-29 больше не слепой котенок? 

It still is, but lookdown is now according to the manual.

Quite a good improvement!

Still no difference between 29A and 29S though.

Edited by BlackPixxel

@ChizhThe 27ER/ET got new motor values but for the boost stage its current values are 54945N (~12,350lbs) of thrust for 2 seconds with a mass flow rate of 13.83.  This yields an ISP value of ~404s, which is well above the theoretical maximum limit of the modern smokeless propellant of the C5 which should peak out around the 255s-265s range.  While older generations of missiles, such as the AIM-7, are in the 230s-245s range.  A value of 23.83kg/s would make a lot more sense, as such is it a typo?

Edited by nighthawk2174

1 minute ago, nighthawk2174 said:

@ChizhThe 27ER/ET got new motor values but for the boost stage its current values are 54945N (~12,350lbs) of thrust for 2 seconds with a mass flow rate of 13.83.  This yields an ISP value of ~404s, which is well above the theoretical maximum limit of the modern smokeless propellant of the C5 which should peak out around the 255s-265s range.  While older generations of missiles, such as the AIM-7, are in the 230s-245s range.  A value of 23.83kg/s would make a lot more sense, as such is it a typo?

howd you get the mass flow numbers? I cant find the missiles_data.lua file anymore.

Eagle Enthusiast, Fresco Fan. Patiently waiting for the F-15E. Clicky F-15C when?

HP Z400 Workstation

Intel Xeon W3680 (i7-980X) OC'd to 4.0 GHz, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC Gaming, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD. Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS, DIY opentrack head-tracking. I upload DCS videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-7L3Z5nJ-QUX5M7Dh1pGg

2 minutes ago, nighthawk2174 said:

It's still in my database/weapons folder odd

??????????

image.png

Another squadron member also confimed its missing for him, even after a repair... this really is weird

Edited by dundun92

HP Z400 Workstation

16 minutes ago, dundun92 said:

??????????

image.png

Another squadron member also confimed its missing for him... this really is weird

interesting I just updated as per normal guess it didn't remove them for me?

Edit:

yeah they just weren't removed for me and a few of them got scrambled for some reason.  So ignore my last post.

Edited by nighthawk2174

6 hours ago, Breakshot said:

Can we confirm the EO bug still not fixed for ER behaviour?

Отправлено с моего STV100-2 через Tapatalk

Still not fixed:

Instant transition to OLS when in radar lookdown as soon as the target is in the notch. In the video it happens twice. One it is in the 90° notch, the second time it is in the altitude clutter notch (0 closure rate).

From what the developers wrote it seemed as it the issue was fixed, so maybe it was just forgotten to be merged.

Hopefully there will be a small patch or hotfix soon where this fix can be added.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 часов назад, BlackPixxel сказал:

From what the developers wrote it seemed as it the issue was fixed, so maybe it was just forgotten to be merged.

Hopefully there will be a small patch or hotfix soon where this fix can be added.

Андрей это так? Забыли включить изменение или...? 

• ED Team

Когда будет готово - включим.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

• ED Team
11 minutes ago, nighthawk2174 said:

Is motor on/motor off drag difference modeled?

Not. We do not counting the base drag now.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

39 minutes ago, Chizh said:

Not. We do not counting the base drag now.

Something i've been thinking about; you choose the new thrust values based on the document you showed us earlier correct?  Did they take this into account (i'd be surprised if they didn't)?  As such IRL the motor is a bit weaker but the drag reduction makes up for it to match what we have now.  As such the ER/ET are now matching what they probably are irl but other missiles are not (such as the AIM-7 where we got the motor data from the SMC document) where they probably boost to a somewhat higher speed irl but not in game right now due to this not being simulated.  Something to consider imho.

2 часа назад, Маэстро сказал:

Aim-7 and aim-120 use new FM which models drag reduction due to thrust. 

Это уже в 2.7 так? То есть, в 2.7 сократили сопротивление?

К.В.А.С. - Командное Виртуальное Авиационное Сообщество

Группа в ВКонтакте: https://vk.com/kbackomi

Наш Дискорд: https://discord.com/invite/5tQ7JyWhyJ