Ракеты в DCS

Chizh

А для чего?

Для увеличения лобового сопротивления и увеличения вероятности отстегивания крыльев. А то Ф-18 не догонит и не сможет пустить божественную АМРААМ в догон.

AMD Ryzen 5600X, ОЗУ 32 Гб, ATI RX590

• ED Team
с аим-120 будут ещё что делать или такой и останется

На данном этапе пока ничего нового не планируется.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

• ED Team
Эти ссаные Р-27ЭР,Т вообще в кого то попадают?

Попадают.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

Я давно не пробовал,но тут видосы с онлайн войн были-и Тэха попадает,и даже ЭР. Но на вский случай скажу-"это другое " ))

Рязань 3600\32

Я несерьезен, каждая моя фраза-сарказм.

Я давно не пробовал,но тут видосы с онлайн войн были-и Тэха попадает,и даже ЭР. Но на вский случай скажу-"это другое " ))

за 100 пусков попал только 1-й

I7-8700K 4,7Ghz, MSI MPG Z390 Gaming EDGE AC , 32 Gb Ram DDR4 Hyper X, RTX 2080

• ED Team
С вероятностью 3%

100%

• ED Team
за 100 пусков попал только 1-й

Вероятность попадания сильно зависит от условий и противодействия. Как в реале.

Вероятность попадания сильно зависит от условий и противодействия. Как в реале.

если б попало хотя бы 30-50 ракет, я б ничего не сказал,но 1 это какой то зашквар

I7-8700K 4,7Ghz, MSI MPG Z390 Gaming EDGE AC , 32 Gb Ram DDR4 Hyper X, RTX 2080

• ED Team
если б попало хотя бы 30-50 ракет, я б ничего не сказал,но 1 это какой то зашквар

Прочитай что я написал выше и подумай.

No, it does not.

Probability of hit in game is 100% against a non-maneuvering, non-evading target when launched in good parameters. IRL for R-27 the probability of hit is advertized at 70%, so you already have a better missile than IRL.

This is because in the game you do not have to account for RF self-noise, manufacturing defects, damage during captive-carry or poor storage conditions of the missile. You also do not have to account for launch aircraft radar failures of any type, unstable lock-on etc.

When the target does not want to be hit, the probability of hit goes down very quickly, first with distance and second with countermeasures.

Edited by GGTharos

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

No, it does not.

Probability of hit in game is 100% against a non-maneuvering, non-evading target when launched in good parameters. IRL for R-27 the probability of hit is advertized at 70%, so you already have a better missile than IRL.

This is because in the game you do not have to account for RF self-noise, manufacturing defects, damage during captive-carry or poor storage conditions of the missile. You also do not have to account for launch aircraft radar failures of any type, unstable lock-on etc.

When the target does not want to be hit, the probability of hit goes down very quickly, first with distance and second with countermeasures.

I am not completely sure of the point of this post.

Although you are raising valid points, I feel you are missing the point as whole since those apply to ALL the missiles, and not only the R-27. And such posts muddy the water.

Also I disagree with "this sucks" approach of some ppl.

I understand it comes from frustration, but ED did spend a lot of time and passion to make it to the best limitations of the system then... it is only that those limitations trough again EDs efforts have moved now and that is why those misslies are getting an update.

I am just hoping that as ED is progressing they might share more info on CFD update progress and timeline and also finally resolve the 'Fox-1 notch trash bug' since it affecting both the Aim-7 and R-27 family.

Edited by FoxAlfa

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:

https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery

I am not completely sure of the point of this post.

Although you are raising valid points, I feel you are missing the point as whole since those apply to ALL the missiles, and not only the R-27. And such posts muddy the water.

Also I disagree with "this sucks" approach of some ppl.

I understand it comes from frustration, but ED did spend a lot of time and passion to make it to the best limitations of the system then... it is only that those limitations trough again EDs efforts have moved now and that is why those misslies are getting an update.

I am just hoping that as ED is progressing they might share more info on CFD update progress and timeline and also finally resolve the 'Fox-1 notch trash bug' since it affecting both the Aim-7 and R-27 family.

I understand the point better than you realize, and yes, I know ED is working on the SARH guidance issue.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

• ED Team
в реале она чаще попадает

Во что? В парашютную мишень?

Поставь в редакторе цель, не маневрирующий и не сопротивляющийся самолет - будет 100% попаданий. Это даже больше чем в реале. Потому что в DCS нет отказов ракет.

Во что? В парашютную мишень?

Поставь в редакторе цель, не маневрирующий и не сопротивляющийся самолет - будет 100% попаданий. Это даже больше чем в реале. Потому что в DCS нет отказов ракет.

А планируется ли добавить отказы вооружения? Детонация НАРов, несход бомб, отказы ГСН например?

• ED Team
А планируется ли добавить отказы вооружения? Детонация НАРов, несход бомб, отказы ГСН например?

Нет.

Завалят багами.

Нет.

Завалят багами.

Если в конце миссии в логе отображать, что был отказ, то будут видеть что не баг, или можно сделать чтобы в настройках игры эти отказы можно было отключать кому не нравится

Почему многие считают Р-27 плохой? Ракета хорошая, плох радар носителей, очень часто срывается захват или отвлекается на ДО, вот где недостаток, давно об этом говорил. Порой складывается впечатление, что ДО нужно только от ЗРК, но ни как не от TWSников. И уж тем более против ботов, главных читеров симулятора, радар подводит, когда и с дистанции 10 км Р-27 ЭР мимо летит, потому что теряется захват, а индикация на ИЛС меняется с РЛ на ТП.

• ED Team
What are ED's thoughts on Predictive Guidance laws as part of a later missile overhaul?

What missile uses a Predictive Guidance laws?