Ракеты в DCS

Chizh

Ничего не сломано, они работают. Только по сравнению с предыдущими вероятность близка к нулю даже для aim-120b.

Hi!

I have just done very few tests, but I had no Aim-120 going for a chaff. The chaff rejection must be magnitudes higher than it was before at the moment. Chizh said it should be similar to previous DCS versions, so it is definetly not working as intended right now.

What FOV should be?

When unsupported, the DCS AIM-120 is scripted to find the target at 15km, even when the target is 90 degrees below the missile, so there its infinite.

EDIT, I WAS WRONG ABOUT THAT ABOVE PART. They just instantly find their targets.

When shot at very close range and many degrees off the nose, the missile will turn to the target better than even R-73, so it seems that after the launch its radar gimbals are also close to infinity.

EDIT, I WAS HALF-WRONG. After more testing i found that they just pull 20G at even Mach 1. Comes close to or even outperforms DCS R-73 in a dogfight, but the gimbal limitations are not violated because the missile just instantly snaps towards the target without any problems.

Edited by Max1mus

AMRAAM conical scan speed needs to be decreased and constrained. I doubt there's any other problem at all.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

• ED Team

2) Новая динамика (вся совокупность реализованных фич) классная. Единственное что непонятно - ранее располагаемая перегрузка ракеты на скоростях 800-900 км/ч составляла 1G ЕМНИП. На 1100 км/ч около 3G - сейчас, у 120b развивает до 6G:

Все правильно. Это почти у земли, где максимально плотная атмосфера.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

• ED Team
AMRAAM conical scan speed needs to be decreased and constrained. I doubt there's any other problem at all.

Yes. It is resonable.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

• ED Team
Hi!

I have just done very few tests, but I had no Aim-120 going for a chaff.

You are wrong.

• ED Team
What missile will be updated next? R-27 or R-77?

R-27. But after some planned works at new projects.

New AIM-120 can see and react to chaff.

Yes, the mathematics of calculating the probability of the chaff spoofing was slightly changed there, so we were forced to change the coefficients in order to maintain the approximate level of probability as before.

The probability of it missing is multiple times lower, especially with AIM-120B. Either the new calculations do not work and the new, extremely low coefficients are being read like with the old calculations, or the testing was perhabs biased.

You can either roll back the version to compare it or just compare the current AIM-120B to the current R-77 (which still uses the old model/chaff coefficient). Start your tests within 5nm at 1000kph and go down to 300. Starting at 800kph (higher practice, higher possible speed) you could defeat the old 120B very reliably.

What you will find is that, the new 120B will have practically a near 100% probability of kill on anything moving faster than 500 kilometers per hour, and thats on above averagely skilled pilots.

I assume that this is not the intention since Chizh says

[...] in order to maintain the approximate level of probability as before.

To add to this, this was made a few weeks ago. Supporting that missile and surviving there was possible under exactly these conditions >9/10 times with some practice.

wizardry2.gif

If you think that the probability is not massively different, then try this shot and maneuver within 10km. I would be suprised if you could even survive this 1/50 times now.

PS: This is the new 120B. Notice the earlier and longer defense, slower speed than the one above.

New120Bop.gif

Edited by Max1mus

Question for Chizh: Does the new FM include reducing Cd0 (Cx I guess?) when rocket motor is on?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Ребята шли бы вы в импортную тему.

Система 10 про. Железяки: Мать Z690M, ccd m2 500gb,  i5 12600, 3090 24gb., DDR4 64gb (2667), монитор LG C1 4K 120Hz 55, Opentrack.

• ED Team
Ребята шли бы вы в импортную тему.

Давайте вы не будете здесь командовать?

• ED Team
А поделитесь моделькой ракеты AIM-120 пожалуйста, хочется сделать пару верификационных расчетов в Fluent.

Извините, но нет.

Модель - собственность ED. Не распространяется.

Извините, но нет.

Модель - собственность ED. Не распространяется

Ок, в интернете найду.

Другой вопрос, новая модель AIM-120 уже в релизной версии? Я правильно понимаю, что вы уронили коэффициенты сопротивления, ракета стала лучше, но остальные ракеты остались такими как были, вероятно с завышенными коэффициентами сопротивления. Является ли это справедливым для мультиплеера? Логичнее было бы вводить новую динамику сразу для нескольких ракет на нескольких самолётах. В чем плюс новой динамики (существенно улучшающей характеристики) одной единственной ракеты в игре, если все остальные старые? Почему не вводится новая динамика сразу для нескольких ракет?

Ок, в интернете найду.

Другой вопрос, новая модель AIM-120 уже в релизной версии? Я правильно понимаю, что вы уронили коэффициенты сопротивления, ракета стала лучше, но остальные ракеты остались такими как были, вероятно с завышенными коэффициентами сопротивления. Является ли это справедливым для мультиплеера? Логичнее было бы вводить новую динамику сразу для нескольких ракет на нескольких самолётах. В чем плюс новой динамики (существенно улучшающей характеристики) одной единственной ракеты в игре, если все остальные старые? Почему не вводится новая динамика сразу для нескольких ракет?

+1:thumbup:

А поделитесь моделькой ракеты AIM-120 пожалуйста, хочется сделать пару верификационных расчетов в Fluent.

В инете пошукай размеры да со стряпай сам

I7-8700K 4,7Ghz, MSI MPG Z390 Gaming EDGE AC , 32 Gb Ram DDR4 Hyper X, RTX 2080