Is boom operator better in new DCS world 1.2.0?

The other night, me mates and I, while flying MP mission had to refuel and our tanker was flying in circle orbit all the time...When it was my turn i noticed that it is now possible for me to do half - tank refuel while doing constant left turn with tanker..Pre patch, i couldn even connect with tanker doing straight and level flight..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

The other night, me mates and I, while flying MP mission had to refuel and our tanker was flying in circle orbit all the time...When it was my turn i noticed that it is now possible for me to do half - tank refuel while doing constant left turn with tanker..Pre patch, i couldn even connect with tanker doing straight and level flight..

The Boom Operator in previous versions was a Student in Phase II training. The current Boomer is a Combat hardened vet... OR More than likely you're getting better at AR. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

I cant say because i never managed to refuel completely. LOL. However the operator says transfer complete if i hit the nosewheel steering button while being connected (which breaks the connection immediately)

Edited by Oznerol256

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Definitely you getting better, because I'm still terrible at staying connected in a turn. :(

I's pretty sure I have had a "transfer complete" in the latest DCSW - not 100% sure though and I have definitely had the boom operator only say "disconnect" when almost full/ only connected for a short period.