• Sukhoi Su-35BM 'Flanker-E'
    • Sukhoi Su-24M2 'Fencer-D'
    • Sukhoi PAK FA
    • Mikoyan MiG-35 'Fulcrum-F'

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see one in Silver Dragon's list either.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

i don't know either about this project

but i know that ED prepares a new 6DOF cockpit for all three MIGS that already included in FC3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

Ahhhh ? :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Su-33 banner on ED facebook page.... :thumbup:

Yes ! :)

Most likely just the new model.

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

Well a Su-33 3d model reworked is a very fine addition to DCS, lest hope for the DCS Su-33 module and also for Mig-29M, K, SMT or better a Mig-35.

Finger crossed, A candle to the virgin, Incense to Buda, A pray to God, insert yours, etc.

Edited by Shinigami

La guerra, asi como es madrastra de los cobardes, es madre de los valientes.

Cervantes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

complete SU25T

Dear DCS,

it would be so nice if you would make SU25T plane as HIFI as your other modules :)

I enjoy playing this plane a lot but it just not so interesting in this state. I have all the other modules and this one would definitely get a lot of hours of playing.

Do it as a kickstarter project or your own, I bet a lot of players will support it and buy it at a price of your other products.

Also, as a free module it's anot giving a new player the idea of quality of your other products.

I needed to get this off my chest, so, that's it :)

They are making a proper 6dof 3d pit for the 25t on par with the other modules.

Remember, this means on par with FC3 modules.

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

+1 Im with anjet. I would pay for the su25t for HIFI. The A10c is first then Su25t is second for me with wing aircraft. I love to ground and pound. Hope that ED might have it in the future. But we can only hope.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

=&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=chardly38&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y"]MY SKINS And Helios

i7 2600k 3.4 quad w/ Hyper N520 cpu fan_, Asus Sabertooth z77_, RX 580_, Corsair Vengeance 1800 8Gb ram_, 112 OCZ Vertex 3_, Corsair HX 1000, 3 screens res 5292x1050_,and 1 1680x1050 Helios Ir Tracker 5 with Pro Clip_,Hotas Warthog#12167 ...

And yea, did I mention that it's the most capable flyable bomber in DCS? :)

Ssshhhhh...........next thing you know EVERYONE will be wanting to fly it. No need to go diluting the Toad's gene-pool of excellence :P

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

And yea, did I mention that it's the most capable flyable bomber in DCS? :)

Only because there isn't a Buccaneer in game.:pilotfly:

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45