TV screen not Working

Maverick-90

Hi,

when flying Su-25T or A-10, and i activate my TV-Screen it stays black (brown in -25T) but in 25T i can see all the lines on it (target desginator, etc) it flashes short and then stays gets back to brown (in a-10 it doesn't even do this)

when i reinstall lockon it works 1 or 2 Days and then this happens again

my sys:

Asrock K7VT6

AMD Athlon XP-3000+

Radeon 9600XT 128MB (Omega 2.6.71 but had this with other drivers)

1024MB RAM

Win XP - SP-1a

Guest IguanaKing

Have you tried stepping down your screen resolution to the next lower level? Its not a permanent solution, but give that a try and let us know what happens. Hopefully, we'll be able to do some acceptable tweaks that get it working for you. ;)

copy and paste from LockOn 1.02 patch readme (yes i know it's old info)

"If you have noticed a loss of textures on objects, or even parts of objects, you should look into the size (aperture) of AGP memory, which comes under the video card's resources. This setting is usually found in the system BIOS. Depending on the computer configuration, optimum aperture size could be 128 or 256 MB of RAM."

I have the same issue with my 9600Pro. I still have no clue how to completely fix it, but I have a small tip: When you start LO, launch the quick mission for a-10 or Su-25T before anything else. Go to A2G mode, and switch on the TV/Mavericks. The display should be working correctly. Once this is done you can fly any mission you want, it should be fine. However, you must do this each time you start LO again ;)

I hope it helps :)

• Like 1

sigpic55586_3.gif

icone_Ka-50.png In Mud I Trust. icone_Su-25.png

I have the same issue with my 9600Pro. I still have no clue how to completely fix it, but I have a small tip: When you start LO, launch the quick mission for a-10 or Su-25T before anything else. Go to A2G mode, and switch on the TV/Mavericks. The display should be working correctly. Once this is done you can fly any mission you want, it should be fine. However, you must do this each time you start LO again ;)

I hope it helps :)

hey that works!

thx m8! :icon_jook