a patch for the save state file issue in mission campaign please

benzene31

hello ,

could you give me (us ?) quickly a patch for my save state file issue in mission campaign .

i've bought the cd on simware since several month now and i havent yet finished any campaign or try third mission of any campaign :( because the game reset all my state file and put me back at every time at the start of the first mission , and this happened in each campaign . For info this issue didn't exist in 1.02 and since 1.1 like today in 1.11 all campaign get this bug .

thanks .

Well, simply save it under an other name and it should, that fixed it for me....

example:

MiG-29s_campaign save as--> MiG-29s_campaign_ben

thank you for your help but it doesn't work .

I stop trying for a moment . im fed up ... understand ... choosing a campaign , pass the first mission , start the second mission and try to save the state , quit interface , comme back to see if seconde mission have been erased or not ... it has been erased so retry with an other way to save state in a campaign etc etc and doing that on all campaign . ive even try to load the campaign file with "edit campaign" dont work too . im very sad :icon_hang .

You do not need to 'save state' from the [ESC] menu to advance in a campaign.

After succesfully completing a mission click the save (disk) icon on the top left in the debreif screen, then exit to the main menu. Open the camaign again and the second mission will be avaliable.

Save state does not work so do not use it. If you want to try to use it make sure you dont overwrite with the same name like Maverik suggested

Hope this helps :S

You do not need to 'save state' from the [ESC] menu to advance in a campaign.

After succesfully completing a mission click the save (disk) icon on the top left in the debreif screen, then exit to the main menu. Open the camaign again and the second mission will be avaliable.

Save state does not work so do not use it. If you want to try to use it make sure you dont overwrite with the same name like Maverik suggested

Hope this helps :S

sorry my inglish is far from to be perfect but i wouldnt in this case talk about the save state when inside a mission but save the state that i passed the first mission or in other word save the state that next time the mission to do is the second . i ve already try to do by saving like you say , by pressing the save icon on the left debreif at the end of the first mission upon time succed , or save icon on breif at the start of second misson or again when i quit second mission press save icon , try too the =>file => save on the top left menu ... nothnig work .,at every time the fact i ve passed the first mission is disappeared ( the second mission disappear ) only stay first mission like choice .

This issue is known, the cause is known. But fix was inpossible in 1.11, may be will be fixed in 1.2

But you promissed me this will be fix in 1.11 , and now you are telling me not before next year !!!

if i understand lockon 1.1 is only for MP .... what guarante can i get to be sure the bug will be fix in 1.2 .

so like im not playing in mp , for what can i use my cd of lockon 1.1 ?