1 DCS World and 2 different Accounts ?

Hi Pilots,

there is a big problem we have this time:

We have 1 PC in our Flat where we, my Son and me, have installed DCS A-10 C (registered on my account) and BS2 (registered on the account of my son). Those accounts have different logins. Now we installed the actual Version DCS-World and all the patches for A-10 C and BS 2. The problem we noticed is now, that it is not possible to use 2 different accounts for 1 DCS World on the same mashine.

Pls can someone tell me how to use 2 accounts in 1 dcs world on 1 mashine ?.

If this is not possible i need a valid e.mail of the development of DCS for a "wishlist"

Thanks vJG74_Dancer

Not Possible from what I can tell. However, this shouldn't keep you from activating the products through DCS world (unless it asks for a username and password). As long as the keys are valid, it should activate.

Windows 7 64bit

AMD FX 8350 4.0GHZ

16BG Ram

EVGA Geforce 760 GTX 2GB

You didn't mention the logbook. If you've only (1) PC, the simplest alternative would be to use different pilots in the logbook where you can select the aircraft you each want to fly. This will at least keep your stats separate until you get that second PC. I would be more concerned about whether or not you can have each account on a different PC now that they have been semi-combined.

You didn't mention the logbook. If you've only (1) PC, the simplest alternative would be to use different pilots in the logbook where you can select the aircraft you each want to fly.

Definitely the best working solution IMO.

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

Can you have two windows logins, to allow two separate settings??

This should work, and is (in my opinion) the prefered solution to multi-user computers.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester