Extra, extra!! F-16's latest AG kill!!! (RL)

When you think you heard everything in the aviation world ...check this out:

http://www.f-16.net/f-16_news_article1466.html

I guess this year there wont be any presents for X-mas. Start explaining it to the kids...icon10.gif

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Something fishy...

Me thinks someone - probably American - came up with this story ;)

For a start reindeers are not exactly normal household animals in this country...no more than camels anyway.

Secondly, the name of the guy isnt a Danish one - which of course doesnt prove anything....except that it strikes me as being what one someone thinks sounds Danish ;)

Cheers,

- JJ.

JJ

Guest IguanaKing

Sounds about right to me, since I live in America. I couldn't believe the number of farmers that were complaining about our new Denver International Airport, and how it was stressing their animals so much that they refused to eat. What a load of BS!!! They didn't seem to realize that some of us already knew ANG F-16s, and A-7s prior to that, had been operating in those areas for decades. I think the activists (the people the farmers are trying to appeal to) actually don't give the animals enough credit, just about every species out there is far more adaptable than they seem to realize. Hell...during the summer, I take one of my iguanas out on the flightline with me every day, and reptiles are one of the easiest to freak out. She was a little frightened at first, but now she loves being out there...noise, heat, wind and all. :cool:

Not insane... not quite. you have to look the things from the native cultural point of view.

I have a friend in an university exchange program in dennmark. Appart from the women who all look alikebiggrin.gif the next thing he noticed the most are how people are alot more honest than down here (compared to most countries) If theres the law of conpensation farmers on the part of AF its because they have the living standards to afford it and because apparently no 1 is taking advantage of that to falsely make claims.

Another example of this is, in Japan in all "bullet" train stations theres an emergency red button wich stops ALL trains of that type in the country. They never had a joker playing pranks with it to this day.

My PC specs below:

Guest IguanaKing

Aside from cultural differences and who will or won't make a frivolous claim, I am looking at this from an animal behavior stand-point and...well...I don't buy it. :p

Guest IguanaKing

Heh...yeah, apparently, the color of his nose and his height AGL didn't make it into the NOTAMs that day. Poor little bugger. :D

Well my hamster died reading that reindeer story , think I can get me a few hundred $$ , I need me a new CPU and board .

[sIGPIC]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/madmaxx69/LOMAC/Rykesig1.jpg[/sIGPIC]

Savage 77th , http://s77th.com

|Core i7 920|Asus P6T Deluxe V2|GTX 285|9600GT-OC|6G DDR3|Softh on 3x22"CRTs|Tir2|yeahIsaidTir2|X-45|Haf 932|Vista Ultimate 64|

Maybe it though the giant thundering bird of prey was coming for it to take it back to its nest and have its carcasse fed to the chicks. who wouldnt be scared with the idea? :D

My PC specs below:

Guest IguanaKing

True. But you have to remember, the reindeer is a prey animal who is hunted by small packs of wolves, usually. If a brief moment of terror caused them all to drop dead on the spot...well...the current human interference program would be to alleviate the obese wolf problem. ;)

Not insane... not quite. you have to look the things from the native cultural point of view.

I have a friend in an university exchange program in dennmark. Appart from the women who all look alikebiggrin.gif the next thing he noticed the most are how people are alot more honest than down here (compared to most countries) If theres the law of conpensation farmers on the part of AF its because they have the living standards to afford it and because apparently no 1 is taking advantage of that to falsely make claims.

Eh...LOL.

Well thats a very nice perception, but I think our insurance companies would have one or two things to say about that :biggrin:

...Besides, even if it wasnt, farmers know how to moan.

....ain´t that the truth :cool:

Cheers,

- JJ.

JJ