Beta-6 actually - heading towards 7

Weta43

"Beta-6 actually - heading towards 7

Cheers,

- JJ."

I was just thinking that there's a lot of "anticipation" about the patch to 1.11.

It seems the Devs & testing team are working on it, but there's not a lot of noise in the forum about how it's progressing.

How about a sticky with just what Beta version the testers are playing with.

Then without any great amount of work for anyone we'll be able to see that either - the version numbers are ticking over & we know everybody's hard at it...

or - the version number has been sitting still for a while & we can start to get excited.

Cheers.

Hi guys..

I hope to see the planes (fuel transporter) and hooks tubes for multiplayer air rufueling ...

It's from patch version 1.00 that we waiting for having the possibility to carry out the flight refueling.

{adi}-Michael - Istruttore Eagles Bombers

Air Dominators Italia

http://www.ad-ita.it

From Italian Community

http://www.ad-ita.it/images/avatarbanners/Targ.Mike.jpg

Hi guys..

I hope to see the planes (fuel transporter) and hooks tubes for multiplayer air rufueling ...

It's from patch version 1.00 that we waiting for having the possibility to carry out the flight refueling.

Since Lomac release, the official word (repeated several times) has been that this is just simply an unsupported feature. It's been assessed as too difficult to implement.

Shrug.

If they aren't in position to fixing this inconvenient, they would have to completely removing the option on the in-flight refueling, and to resume all from the beginning. The greater part of the pilots that use this game, use the multiplayer. :cool:

My idea is that the refueling, would be more useful for the multiplayer and not for the Single..

The in-flight refueling is really important. We have the possibility to play in enormous scene, but the limitation of having to land on bases and therefore to limit the range of the aircrafts. :mad:

The job that has been carried out from "0" on the Su25T has been huge .

I think that would have to make the same thing for the in-flight refueling. This would render the game realistic! :icon_excl

sorry for my english... :cool:

Air Dominators Italia

From Italian Community

beta7 is out, hope it's a final...

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

If they aren't in position to fixing this inconvenient, they would have to completely removing the option on the in-flight refueling, and to resume all from the beginning. The greater part of the pilots that use this game, use the multiplayer. :cool:

My idea is that the refueling, would be more useful for the multiplayer and not for the Single..

The in-flight refueling is really important. We have the possibility to play in enormous scene, but the limitation of having to land on bases and therefore to limit the range of the aircrafts. :mad:

I think that would have to make the same thing for the in-flight refueling. This would render the game realistic! :icon_excl

Someone needs to confirm this but im sure that you can refuel on multiplayer games, you just cannot see the boom (or more than one).

ScreenShot_356.jpg

A small improvement with the 1,1 has been. :o

Before, the client didn't see never the probes, but now sometimes can happen with making a particular approach that some client can see the probe extracted( this only with graphics at maximum). :mad:

It cannot be tried to take the probe with a lucky blow ..... :icon_evil

However I always hope that this problem can be resolved, the will lacks only.. :icon_roll

Air Dominators Italia

From Italian Community

Thanks Dmut.

Fingers crossed...

If you get to 8 could you give us a yell?

sure I will :) I hope I will not have to :)

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

The two biggest problems I have with Lock On are memory loss and losing controller response. Are these addressed in the patch?

I've seen something about memory leaks being mentioned but can't remember anything to do with controller response.

Your English is better than mine matey ;)

Question: How does one refuel in the air, is it a feature of LOMAC?

Mizzy.

Sorry, silly question, just read the manual for the answer. I didn't realise I am only getting 20% out of this game!

I have always been able to see the refueling boom in MP. It doesn't come up right away- You have to basically prod the tanker to release the drogue, but once that happens I see it fine. It's plain to see that the feature isn't 100 complete, but it is certainly doable. Now the tanker's flying is pathetic- speed variance is ALL OVER THE PLACE. Very annoying. But I can hook up, and take on fuel from 10 to 30 seconds.

Like he said, when we sit on a beta # for a while, we may have a hint as to when it will come out.

But I think that may have been a good idea when the patch first started, I get the feeling that they are pretty close as it is.

IMO I bet it will be out before Christmas. But I am guessing much sooner.

Should I have put it at the start of the post not the end:

"Then without any great amount of work for anyone (the devs/testers) we'll be able to see that either - the version numbers are ticking over & we know everybody's hard at it...

or - the version number has been sitting still for a while & we can start to get excited."

From watching the threads the Beta number keeps changing pretty regularly. If it keeps changing it shows they're actively working on it, which might keep some people happy & stop them starting threads asking how it's going, & if the number stops changing then hopefully it's 'cause they're thinking of making that version a release (& haven't just hit a really nasty bug...)

Just to reassure some people that work is being done...

Cheers.