• AH-64D Longbow
    • Eurocopter Tiger
    • Mi-24 Hind
    • Mi-28 Havok
    • Rooivalk
    • Other

My rotary wish list

Clickable cockpit? Two seater?

flettner_fl_285___helicopter_by_hideyoshi-d39qni5.thumb.jpg.1615b0df12a5fa3623b51cb0f68da928.jpg

Reaper6

"De oppresso liber"

NZXT Phantom Full Tower, Intel Core i7 4960X Processor(6x 3.60GHz/15MB L3Cache) 20% Overclocking, 64GB DDR3-2133 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black-6GB SLI Mode(Dual Cards), Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 Motherboard, ViewSonic PJD5132 SVGA Multi-Region 3D Ready Portable DLP Projector, Track IR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, Cougar MFDs.

Clickable cockpit? Two seater?

:thumbup:

Data for modelling it can be a little hard to come by though, because only 5 or 6 prototypes were ever made IIRC.

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

I just figured if they are making all the WW2 planes, why not a chopper? :)

Reaper

"De oppresso liber"

NZXT Phantom Full Tower, Intel Core i7 4960X Processor(6x 3.60GHz/15MB L3Cache) 20% Overclocking, 64GB DDR3-2133 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black-6GB SLI Mode(Dual Cards), Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 Motherboard, ViewSonic PJD5132 SVGA Multi-Region 3D Ready Portable DLP Projector, Track IR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, Cougar MFDs.

You know some friends make beautiful land texture mods.

It would be very nice to install spraying construction on this, and spray potato fields in DCS World, while others fighting... :)

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

You know some friends make beautiful land texture mods.

It would be very nice to install spraying construction on this, and spray potato fields in DCS World, while others fighting... :)

:thumbsup:

Agreed.

I take the KA-26 as helicopter and the PZL Wilga as Agricultural Plane for that.

Edit: And i want Startups like this:

Edited by Isegrim

"Blyat Naaaaa" - Izlom

i want to see a as350b1/b3 :P

i know nemeth has that for fsx.. but after i mowed to DCS i am sold to the compexity of the aircraft, and lost interest in fsx :) and would love to see the a-star here. (it has som military versions too) :D

AS_550_5-960x400.jpg

• Like 1

I've really been wanting an OH-58D for online multi-play lately.

OH-58D_850x-01.jpg

OH-58D_850x-3.jpg

020602-F-EF201-012_pair_of_OH-58D_Kiowa_Warrior_light_attack_helicopters_belonging_to_Task_Force_1-25_Aviation.jpg

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kinda lame on my part, but I would love to see a Blackhawk. Always interested me for some reason.

My Specs

Asus Maximus Hero IX Z270

i7 7700k @ 4.7GHz

32GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3700MHz DDR4

EVGA RTX 2080Ti

Samsung 960 Evo 1TB M.2 NVME SSD

EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2

Acer XB270HU 144Hz @ 1440p (IPS)

Valve Index

OOOOhhh, I wish I had the Alpha of a Hornet!

Kinda lame on my part, but I would love to see a Blackhawk. Always interested me for some reason.

Nothing lame about a Blackhawk.. All kinds of systems and endless possibilities.. Damn good choice if you ask me...

(Anything that requires 18 MONTHS of training just to get up to speed on the systems is definitely not lame)

And also consider the fact that newbies to the Blackhawk are already seasoned pilots and still requires 18 months to get proficient..

Complicated bird that one!

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

Nothing lame about a Blackhawk.. All kinds of systems and endless possibilities.. Damn good choice if you ask me...

(Anything that requires 18 MONTHS of training just to get up to speed on the systems is definitely not lame)

And also consider the fact that newbies to the Blackhawk are already seasoned pilots and still requires 18 months to get proficient..

Complicated bird that one!

I'm not sure why it isn't on the poll as an option. Any of the 60's would be cool. I'd personally like to see an SH-60 or MH-60 Seahawk. They have a very wide mission set, from CSAR, special operations deployment, CASEVAC, anti-submarine and anti surface warfare, vertical replenishment, etc. It would be cool to actually have functional helicopter decks on ships like FFG's, DDG's, and such. I'd love to work on underway take offs and landings.

Also, something I'd love to see possibly implemented into the Huey as well as the 60 (if it ever makes it into DCS), is fast roping, rappelling, SPIE, cable hoisting, etc. Having something similar to the sling loading, but dealing with troops instead. It would be cool to do a CSAR mission, where your PJ's are dropped into the AO, find the pilot, and then you have to cable hoist him out on a CASEVAC.

:smilewink: My vote is for RAH-66 Comanche :music_whistling:

I wanted that bird from day one but most folks aren't interested..

Damn shame really.. (Of course getting actual usable information about that chopper would be close to impossible)

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

I would like a Comanche as well, I wonder if they will one day release more information about it since it was canned. Off topic but I would love if DCS had a prototypes series, like the Su-47 and so on. EDIT then again, it would probably cheapen DCS.

I wanted that bird from day one but most folks aren't interested..

Damn shame really.. (Of course getting actual usable information about that chopper would be close to impossible)

:thumbup: I share that feeling...:pilotfly:"Impotence"...:joystick:

I follow with "Comanche 4"... by not losing...

Edited by Xanpitopato