BS 1.02 --> BS2 logbook migration ?

Brisse

Hello!

Sorry if this has been asked already. I tried the search function and nothing turned up. The thing is I just bought Black Shark 2 upgrade and I'm wondering if I can move my old BS 1.02 logbook and campaign to the new install so I don't have to start all over.

Thanks!

:helpsmilie:

//Brisse

Hello!

Sorry if this has been asked already. I tried the search function and nothing turned up. The thing is I just bought Black Shark 2 upgrade and I'm wondering if I can move my old BS 1.02 logbook and campaign to the new install so I don't have to start all over.

Thanks!

:helpsmilie:

//Brisse

Assuming win 7. C/Users/yourusername/appdata/local/virtual store/look for a folder called Ka-50 in there. Black Shark/Data/Scripts/logbook/players.lua back that up and then in BS2 put it in

C/users/yourusername/saved games/BS2/Mission editor and paste players.lua, rename it logbook.lua (I have no idea if this works. The best you can do is hope.)

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

Thanks for answering!

Did not work so I guess I have start over from scratch. DCS hangs when I click logbook in the menu. Since Black Shark is to be integrated into DCS:World soon I guess there is no point moving my logbook anyway.

Opened logbook.lua in Notepad++ and looked around a little.

There is no campaign data in logbook.lua so now I'm wondering where can I find that? I want to continue the "Deployment" campaign from where I left off in BS1.02.

Thank's for the help so far :thumbup:

Edit: Oh no, wait! I think I found it. Seems the data is in logbook.lua after all, it's just that you must start the campaign before it shows up.

Edit2: Copied campaign data from old logbook to new. Works like a charm.

Edited by Brisse