91 Viewing in DCS-10

Hamblue

I see lots of people hanging around in the A-10 forums. Waiting for something? :music_whistling: :D

• Like 1

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down

:megalol:lol

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

they are all looking for answers on how to fly this damn plane!

Then they are in the wrong forum, since the A-10 is easy to fly. The P-51 forum is over there.:D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Nevada = Las Vegas

Ooo, you know I never even gave that a thought!

Promise me there'll be flashy lights!

Is 'The Damn' also within the boundary of Nevada?

Not sure if ED would model the Hoover Dam since it's on the border between Arizona, and Nevada.

Nevada = Las Vegas

Ooo, you know I never even gave that a thought!

Promise me there'll be flashy lights!

Is 'The Damn' also within the boundary of Nevada?

Groom Lake, Papoose Lake (Area 51 etc) is also in Nevada, I wonder if that will be modelled?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

First to Fight, First to Strike.

Yes -they are all waiting for the "odd post of the month award" - and you are the winner!

Sorry I'm short at time - could you fill the lines yourself?

pic

LoL :megalol::megalol::lol::lol:

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Groom Lake, Papoose Lake (Area 51 etc) is also in Nevada, I wonder if that will be modelled?

It should still be. I remember it was there during beta and also all of the Nuke test sites and their craters were visible.

• Like 1

www.15thMEU.net ARMA 2 Realism Unit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes -they are all waiting for the "odd post of the month award" - and you are the winner!

Lines Filled. My German Grandmother could never see the obvious either. :megalol:

Actually it was the monday after releasing the patch notes. People were probably checking for the patch. :music_whistling:

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down

It was just a Monday after a Sunday - just as usual.

Only your expectation wasn't .

Expet the unexpected - and a patch release sure wouldn't be done right before the Russian may-holidays.

Greetings to your grandma , I hope she is fine.

LMAO! Absolutly not making fun of the original poster... But I needed a good laugh!

:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

It should still be. I remember it was there during beta and also all of the Nuke test sites and their craters were visible.

Coming soon... DCS - CENSORED

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Nevada? Pfft! Gimmie compatibility with DCS: world for my Shark and my 'Hog! Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie!

:music_whistling:

Seriously though, I can be patient really *twitches*

Forgive the OT post, but...OMG... that video...

Next time I get married...I'm instilling a mandatory contraception policy.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win7 | Intel Core 2 Quad | Q8400 @ 2.66GHz | 2.67 GHz 3.37GB of RAM 60gig Samsung SSD| GTX 570

"Operation: Bull by the Horns" "Bull Run 2.0"