EAC cold start

pcalvert

....so what happens if you do select it before T=4.00.8?

You interrupt the alignment process.

Do you think I should get all the Nav up before I start engines e.g. when the APU is running and start engines last?

No - do everything as normal and then wait for alignment to complete (approx 4 minutes or so). You do not even have to select Nav - the moment you start moving it will select automatically. In any event, wait till INS NAV RDY flashes on the CDU.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

If you start it before the allgnment pretty much stops as far as I know. It does not matter regarding engine start. Make sure either APU or engine power is available and selected.

I did say this regarding allignment earlier you know ;)

- Allignment: T=4.0 0.8 NAV READY FLASHING

- CDU: NAV selected

- EGI Selected

- SAS Channels ON

*Sniper by a certain snaky figure...

Yes MFT you're right - you did! Funny, I was 100% positve I was doing everything right. I'm sure I saw the NAV READY flashing! Oh well - just goes to show how easy it must be to kill yourself in RL - unless you check - double check! :)

Asus Rampage II Extreme, i7 920 @3.8Gh, 6Gb Corsair Dominator 1600hz, Msi GTX 470 Twin Frozr, Corsair 850w Mod PSU, TIR 5, HOTAS WH

i for one, have never made one single mistake in the pit of this plane...

Either this is sarcasm, you are an actual a-10 pilot and know everything by heart, or you haven't done anything in game yet.

;-)

It is hard enough following the tutorials with out messing something up. out of dozens of "landings" I have done three were both the plane and I lived and none if those were very pretty. more like sh!t dumb luck. Most end in utter disaster.