Super Sampling Anti-Aliasing on ATi cards

i'll get some screens taken as soon as possible, i just know it looks better than "standard" 4xAA that i've been using.......been trying it out in other Direct3d titles, FarCry looks absolutely stunning with it enabled, as does Half Life 2, its also worth pointing out thats this is on an X800XT so rumours of it being a R520 only thing is untrue, this applies to 9500 (R300) upwards cards too so give it a shot!

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN
Meh, noticeable Quality improvement on my dual x850xt machine....

make up your mind wolf, what rig are you using this week?

first you got fx55 with 2x78gtx's and you got crossfire when it wasnt released, when you posted in a previous post months ago of having 2x800xt in crossfire mode and now you still claiming to have crossfire when the master cards aint released for it yet when you say you have 2x x850xt's in Xfire mode :icon_excl

you have either been :icon_jook or :icon_weed too much, but you know what they say, give em a long enough piece of rope and they will :icon_hang themselves

http://forum.lockon.ru/showpost.php?p=101653&postcount=9

and for your information CROSSFIRE still isnt available yet, you cannot yet buy a crossfire mastercard, so i say again how come you have NOT 1 but 2 CROSSFIRE rigs :confused: < seriously confused

:tongue: :rolleyes: :p

P.S.

sorry for the hijack Mustang, but some things just had to be said...

back to normal now :beer:

hope the ssaa is working out good for ya's

hehe, no worries, i was wondering about those dual X850's too :p ok, heres a few screens showing the Adaptive AA enabled, let your eyes do the deciding if you reckon theres an image quality improvement :) i think there is

screens taken at 1280x960x32 fullscreen 4xAA w/SSAA on, 8xAF quality:

screenshot2839hf.th.jpg

screenshot2901ex.th.jpg

screenshot2934kv.th.jpg

yo Fungus ;)

screenshot2823fq.th.jpg

FPS loss so far is minimal, haven't had the opportunity to try it with overcast yet, bet the FPS will nosedive though :p

P.S: theres a few more pics at http://169thpanthers.net in the gallery section

i have two, and ive already told you i have one with crossfire, so why do you think im making ths up? ive already show several people a picture of both machines...

also i only have one xfire and one sli, not two, what would be the point in having two identical machines? i sold the x800xts on ebay, which went for pretty much what i bought them for, and now i just put in a few more hundred bucks and got the x850's

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

well you must be the only person in the world with crossfire, i dont doubt you have the fx55 with 78s, that i dont doubt, well i do, cuz you say in a previous post that xfire 800xts pwns sli 7800s, and if you had 2x78s you would know thats BS. but as for having crossfire with x800s and x850s ? unless you work for ati = impossible, because the only people who have got crossfire is for reviews and which most people have given the cards back to ati and the ati people themselves, and they dont sell the ati crossfire mastercards, as of 26th september it has been stated that CROSSFIRE MASTER CARDS CANNOT BE PURCHASED so you CANT BUY THEM.... so did you steal them ?

if you wanna post pictures, of an open crossfire case and the pc being turned onto to this website/post, so that we can see the inside of the pc and the monitor, then i am sorry i ever doubted you, and will apologize for doubting you. if you want you can even throw in a pic of your 7800s in sli, same as above, case open, monitor cable showing and connected to the monitor, all nice n clear and on this post. and if you want to include yourself in the shots, be my guest. if you cant find a x850/800 xfire rig or 7800sli rig, ask one of your buddys they may be able to help you find one to take pics of.

But until you do so, i wont believe that you have/had crossfire months ago unless you work for ati

and also stating in posts that you BS doesnt help the situation either.....

http://forum.lockon.ru/showpost.php?p=91694&postcount=120

I aint posting again in here about this. if you got proof, put them up in the screenshot thread... or pm me with a link to them.

edit.

it appears that mastercards "may" have just been released in the last day or so, 29/30th onwards i think. or it is false advertising of a website claiming to have mastercards when in fact they maybe just multi vpu crossfire ready cards but not the actual mastercard, i suspect its just a multi vpu crossfire ready card, as only one site has it and all other sites still say they are not out yet. So i think that site is just trying to get orders on the cards by claiming to have them, and make you wait months for it to arrive once you place your order. so even if they are out, I still dont believe you had one months ago as stated.

supposedly, 1 manufacturer says that ati will release x800 and x850 master cards friday the 30th september, so unless you got your 850 cards 1 day ago then you dont have it. as for the x800s you claimed to have in xfire months ago = blatant lie.

I do know that you can flash 2 normal ati cards and make it work like crossfire cards, all you need is a tweaked bios and it supposedly works....

nice pics btw mustang.

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

OMG. ^ makes u look even worse...

what about the website and the cables and everything else that was to be included in the picture ?

its cool dude, I accept your pic as 100% undeniably your pc, its just so obvious, how could I ever of doubted you in the first place ?

no doubt that youre being sarcastic, but as i said before this is a picture of while i was building the computer, thats why theres no hard drive or RAM inside. open it up in a photo viewer and zoom in if you want lol its pretty clear if you ask me.

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN
thats why theres no hard drive or RAM inside. open it up in a photo viewer and zoom in if you want lol its pretty clear if you ask me.

ok OK

1. there IS a HARDRIVE in there.

2. there IS 2 STICKS of RAM in there.

no need to even open it up on any type of viewer, i can spot 1 harddrive at the bottom of the case and 2 sticks of ram in the RAM slots, in the small picture that you robbed from some site so that you could host it and claim its yours..

3. you = UBER FAKER, but you gave me a laugh :D trying, so i forgive you for being a FAKE.

i told ya, give you long enough piece of rope, and you will :icon_hang jooself.

:icon_wink :D

now, back to the topic I think...

ok OK

1. there IS a HARDRIVE in there.

2. there IS 2 STICKS of RAM in there.

no need to even open it up on any type of viewer, i can spot 1 harddrive at the bottom of the case and 2 sticks of ram in the RAM slots, in the small picture that you robbed from some site so that you could host it and claim its yours..

3. you = UBER FAKER, but you gave me a laugh :D trying, so i forgive you for being a FAKE.

i told ya, give you long enough piece of rope, and you will :icon_hang jooself.

:icon_wink :D

now, back to the topic I think...

Lol in all your rush to humiliate me your vision suffered. No there are no Memory sticks in there (dont tell me i took the picture) and that hard drive is my storage drive not my Raptors, dipshit.

listen, im sorry i have a better system than you and you thought i was bragging but thats just not the case, youre just a baffoon ive proved i own it and you just dont want to believe me. case closed.

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

your vision is messed up, there is 2 sticks of ram in it nub. now go fake somewhere else...

look at the 2 blacklines on the ram slots ??????? ... and the magical hardrive that wasnt there???????, but i spose no matter what i say, you will always try and have a smart answer.

solve all this by posting real shots, with a real camera, so that we can see pc opened, with monitor wires connected and monitor on and showing this webpage. cuz up until then,

the bottom line is, U = FAKER, and bad one at that....

Have a Nice Day.......

LOL, DUDE you must be even more ignorant than i thought, every motherboard with 4 ram slots has 2 slots of a different color, which tells which connects to which so you can put identical sticks of ram in the same color.

anyways in all of your searching you forgot to quote where i said i had RAID 0 raptors, so conveniently.

bottom line = youre wrong

PS-Your grammar sure begins to deteriorate when you are in a tight corner doesnt it?

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN
no doubt that youre being sarcastic, but as i said before this is a picture of while i was building the computer, thats why theres no hard drive or RAM inside. open it up in a photo viewer and zoom in if you want lol its pretty clear if you ask me.

no mention of raptors there buddy, and not every motherboard that has 4 slots is a dual channel motherboard, you do get non dual channel boards all with the same colour of slots...

nub tbh, this shit is past funny now. me and the majority of people here all know its impossible for you to buy crossfire, so why go on about like you have it?

and had it months ago at that...

i said my shit, now you comeback with some lame shit as an excuse. cuz i proved you BULLSHIT, now there is no need for me to keep answering your phoney ass questions etc, as I r passed exposing you for the BSin nub that you are...

lol you basically said nothing in that post....

i did say i have raid 0 raptors (i remember specifically saying this)

anyways i said i didnt buy it so what are you crying about now? ive given you

ps-ATI xpress IS dual channel MORON, shows how much you know about the hardware you say i dont own...

xpress200.jpg

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

post real pictures or dont post at all. cuz you seem to be good at posting others pictures, post your own next time......

and you specifically remember posting that you have raptors in this thread ?

look again...............

one minute you claim to have sold your 800s on ebay and paid a few hundred more bux for the 850s = correct, but then in your last post you claim to have not bought them ?

"i sold the x800xts on ebay, which went for pretty much what i bought them for, and now i just put in a few more hundred bucks and got the x850's"

WTF

I R Now totally dickfuked confused, please stop posting as i find it too hard not to respond to your posts when you come out with even more BS....

Meh, noticeable Quality improvement on my dual x850xt machine....

what a loser

I say: LOL

oh and btw, on that ripped photo, there are two memory sticks, and one harddrive.. installed, connected, screwed or whatever. But they are there, and it very seems they are there to be functional

only a loon would not spot that. :icon_jook

No stress, Evil-Scotman. We know you're right.

shamandgg out

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

wait wait what the **** are you talking about i said i didnt buy the motherboard, where did you get i got the cards for free? HAHA i got the x850s from the money i got from selling the x800s, which i bought for 800 dollars of my hard earned money. now youre just twisting reality and forgetting things that i told you to make me look bad, tsk tsk.

understand when dealing with Wolf you are talking to a 12 year old. He was banned from Ubi a long time ago for a good reason.

PS you can clearly see 2 sticks of ram in his picture. If you are going to make stuff up, why not shoot big and talk about the Ferrari you drive?

"It takes a big man to admit he is wrong...I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives

5800X3D - 64gb ram - RTX3080 - Windows 11