New tech discussion section

Alfa

Got the Viacom pro full pack went to down load all but it failed so I downloaded individual extensions  got all the keys but you cant   download the Interactive Knee board or the Realistic ATC without having to buy them again tried contacting them but no answer yet. So if anyone knows what to do and can inform me I would be much Obliged.

thanks 

have also asked in the general section but hope fully this seems like a good place to ask hope Ive entered it correctly as a reply

• 3 months later...
On 4/20/2021 at 5:48 AM, Johnezq said:

Got the Viacom pro full pack went to down load all but it failed so I downloaded individual extensions  got all the keys but you cant   download the Interactive Knee board or the Realistic ATC without having to buy them again tried contacting them but no answer yet. So if anyone knows what to do and can inform me I would be much Obliged.

thanks 

have also asked in the general section but hope fully this seems like a good place to ask hope Ive entered it correctly as a reply

Did you ever get this sorted out? You should have gotten an email with keys for each module. You then have to activate them one by one. Downloading the software is free, you just can't use it until you register the keys.

Modules: F-14A/B | F-15C | F/A-18C | SU-33 | Spitfire Mk IX | Super Carrier | Combined Arms | Persian Gulf | Syria.

Setup: VKB Gunfighter Mk.III F-14 CE HOTAS | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | TFRP Rudder Pedals | Custom switch panel | Custom IR Tracker | Custom butt kicker

PC: i5 10600K @4.8GHz | 32GB G-Skill DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080Ti FTW3 | DCS dedicated 500GB SATA SSD | 3440x1440 144hz 34" ultrawide