FC installs but hangs before splash screen

Capt_Caveman

Any firewalls running? If so, shut 'em down. ZoneAlarm will cause a very similar problem. LOMAC wants to "call home" (or check internet connectivity) on the first program load after a fresh system re-boot. ZoneAlarm will intercept the attempt and lock up the LOMAC program . . . requring a Ctl-Alt-Del escape. ED knows. It's is a bug.

Also, shut down NVSVC32.exe in task manager. This can give the older Nvidia cards fits with LOMAC.

having re installed LOMAC and F C with clean installs, when i try to run it hangs before it gets to the splashscreen, when i look in Task Manager it says the program is not responding.

any help appreciated

Go to the Lock On folder and double clicking on the "lockon.bat".

Now starting the Game and it set return to the default settings!

Regards

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

tried still hangs

You can set with LoMan (Lock On Manager) the graphics settings overall to "low" and then trial again!

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

i dont think its a graphics problem as lock on works well, and have u got a link for LOMAN please

LoMan 4.0 Beta3 are for FC!

http://www.checksix-fr.com/bibliotheque/index.php?Fichier=2812

Set the graphics settings "HAZE" to "Basic" please!

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif