Selling my flight sim gear

Markdude

Hey guys, I just bought some used gear recently, hoping to get back into simming...but some financial burdens have come up and I'd really be better off selling it. There's not a ton, but it's some good stuff.

-Suncom Talon joystick - $60 plus shipping

Great condition for its age. If you're not familiar with these, they were made in the mid 90s and use a gameport connection. However, Windows recognizes it with a gameport to USB adapter, which I will include. If you get the Suncom SFS throttle, you can connect your keyboard to it and connect it to the joystick, and then all the buttoms are programmable based on keyboard commands. Unfortunately I don't have the throttle though, but you can still use the joystick's buttons without the throttle in DirectX mode.

-CH Pro Pedals USB - $65 plus shipping

Great condition. Includes original box and packaging, plus "Discover United States of America" and "Discover Europe" flight sims.

-NaturalPoint TrackIR 3 - $50 plus shipping

Great condition. Includes TrackIR hat and sheet of reflectors (just one missing). Also includes the Vector expansion, but I just bought all of this a few weeks ago and the seller has not returned my messages asking for the serial to activate the Vector mode, so no guarantees on that.

Will update with pictures soon.

• 1 month later...
if these are still for sale do the pedals have toe brakes on them or are they just rudder?

They have toe brakes on them also, I use them in FC2, Falcon BMS and DCS BS. They can also be used in Arma like regular vehicle pedals, gas and brakes.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED