ECM vs ARHM and SARHM

When evading either, you just notch them, out-energy them, or out-gimbal them (depending on geometry)... Don't rely on your jammers for it. Also, your jammer needs warm-up time, so the missile will have hit you before your jammer is actually jamming anything. ;)

Use the jammer to ensure that you are not fired upon in the first place.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

No. If you are launched upon, the launching platform has already achieved burnthrough and your jammer isn't doing anything for you. I am unsure if it affects active missile's pitbull-time, but if so the difference is on the order of delaying it for a second or two, no more, I expect. The jammer system in FC2 does not go further than reducing lock/ranging/etc ranges.

15 seconds, if I remember right.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Dr Thomp, the jammers are very basic in FC2 and what you are asking is not really modeled. If you just run with "once the missile is in the air, turn the jammer off" you will do ok. Then as EtherealN said, need to gimbal (I don't try this vs ARH) or run away.

3Sqn - Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region